Friday, February 24, 2023

The Wilde Legacy 2.6: Growing Pains


Welcome to chapter 2.6 of The Wilde Legacy! It's a whole week later than I said it would be, but it's here! Last time: Halden had his birthday to childhood! And just as everyone was getting over Cecily, Billy decided to pass smack dab in the middle of his grandson's birthday party. So, both of our founders are gone :'( Now, let's start this!


Some pretty shots at dawn, which happens to be my favorite time of day. Both in Sims and real life!

Angie: Billy, why!? ;o;

Cody: Yay, I'm awake!


I'm sending Cody straight to Monique to report about the party before she decides she has to go anywhere today.

Cody: You have such a lovely home!


You've only ever seen the outside of it.

Monique: Thanks. Your house was pretty neat too!

Cody: Speaking of my house, did you like the party? I wasn't there, but I assume you had a good time?

Monique: Oh yeah! I just love a good party! I'm feeling much better now, too. I'll speak to Anita to resolve any scheduling issues.


Mission accomplished! Cody got increased relationships with his boss, co-workers, and increased job performance! Also, early this morning, baby Debra was born to Brooke and Skip :) 

Kids are up and eating breakfast. It's Leisure Day, so there's no rush to get ready.


Emery: These onion rings will never fill the void in my heart.


It sucks that Billy and Cecily died back to back. My sims will be miserable for 4 days rather than the normal 2.

Ancha: Cody! Where did you disappear to so early? I missed you!

Cody: No worries, Ancha! Just an early morning errand!

Everyone will always have time for you, Ancha!

My sims have taken to relaxing on the patio when they've got nothing to do. I kinda love it.

But it's time to get to the summer festival!

The kids hop straight onto the water balloons!

This kid is adorable!

Susie Spenster: Oh! The pain!


Uh oh! Looks like someone's in trouble!

Susie: I need a doctor!

Crowd: The poor woman!

Not to fear! Dr. Wilde is here!


Cody: What seems to be wrong here?

Susie: It's my stomach, Doc!

Cody: I think I've got just the thing.

Susie: What is that thing!?

Cody: It's standard practice, ma'am. At least, that's what that large white rabbit told me earlier!

Susie: Um, if you say so.

Cody: Nothing a simple shot cant fix!

Cody: See? All better!

Susie: Wow, thanks! I'm feeling better already!


Good job, Cody!

Angie wanted to get her face painted 😆

Emery and Elliott are speaking to some of the other children that are here.

Sherman Spenster: Can I help you with anything, sonny boy?

Natalia Shelly: You're in the way!

Halden: I'm okay, mister! Just waiting for my mom to come play soccer with me.


But Angie was being difficult and getting stuck in the corner, so Halden just stood there.

Even though little Tracey here is Evil, she autonomously comforted Elliott.

Elliott: I know things will be alright, but I just miss him.

Tracey: You should think more like me! I don't care for anyone, so I can't miss anyone!

Angie was still stuck, so Sherman decided to play with Halden instead.

Sherman: Get ready!

Come on, Hal! You're supposed to be the Athletic one!


Halden: I've literally never played a sport in my life!

Emery is not really getting along with Edgar.

And Tracey is passing out.

Everyone turns to look.


Emery: What a disgrace.

Cody is a natural at skating now!

He looks so happy doing that spin.

Em still has a ways to go, lol.

I get Angie out of the corner and get her talking to Natalia. I've changed her lifetime wish to Super Popular, which is to have 20 friends! She has 6 right now.

All of the Shelley family are gorgeous!

Natalia: Wow! Aren't you charming!

Angie: Gotta keep up on my charisma skill!

Elliott: Hopefully this snow cone will help to quell my sadness.

Edgar joins him at the table.

Meanwhile, Emery is watching a hotdog eating contest.


Dog: Maybe if I join, I can get a raise.

She was not a fan of it.


Emery: Ugh!

Emery: If no one chokes and dies, I'll be disappointed.

Elliott: How dare she talk so carelessly of death when we just lost our grandparents!

Just a nice view.

Angie and Natalia are friends! 13 to go!

Later, at home:


Angie: I think I'll try out some new recipes. I actually like cooking!

Cody is too into his own head to listen.


Cody: Awooo!

The repair lady (who is not in uniform for some reason) that came to fix the shower was super pretty!

Look who came to visit!

Ancha: Billy? Is that you?

Cute.

The next morning:


Cody: Hey, son! Happy birthday!

Yep! Elliott and Emery are becoming teenagers!

Say goodbye to those baby faces!

Billy stayed for the festivities. He's laughing, as usual.


Cake shots.

Elliott goes first!

I need to remember to change sims out of their pj's before they age up.

Just like Angie, he is. Elliott's new trait is Grumpy!

Cody: Dad! Sometimes I can still hear his voice!

Billy: *returns to the afterlife*

And there's Emery! I love her outfit. Her new trait is Flirty!

They're both still cute as heck.

And that's where I end this chapter! Kinda short, but hope you enjoyed it! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment