Thursday, February 23, 2023

The Wilde Legacy 2.5: Another One Gone


Hey guys! I'm finally back with another chapter! Being busy with life and problems with the internet really halted my progress on writing, but I plan to start pumping out chapters again! Last time: The kids were being kids and Halden remained adorable. And our beloved founder died! Cecily lived to the age of 92 before she passed. More happens in this chapter!

The first thing Emery does when she wakes up is cry. My poor baby!

My least favorite part of a legacy. The mourning period. Everyone stands around crying all day!

Ancha: It's alright, Billy. I'm still here!


Dogs make everything better :)

Angie is going to keep trying with the cooking. She'll eventually get the hang of it!

Cody: I just wanted to ask how you were feeling, son. I want you to have a good day at school!

Elliott: Don't worry, Dad! We won't be too upset to do our school work!

Yay! She didn't burn it or set the house on fire!


Angie: Not as good as Cecily's, but it'll do!

Look at Gayle! She's a good mix of Skip and Brooke, I think.

She's quite the looker!

Tracey Spenster: Mwahaha! That boy will be mine!

Juan: What is she going on about?

The kids immediately head off to the police station for their field trip!

Billy woke up exhausted that morning (though I don't know why), so I had him take a nap in Cody and Angie's room.

Too bad it didn't help his mood any.


Billy: :(

Please stop being miserable! I can't bear it!

Halden is still adorable, in case you were wondering.

Elliott: Look at my baby brother, playing without a care in the world!

Elliott: Meanwhile, I've got to do homework.

Ancha: You can do it, Elliott! I believe in you!

Emery decided to go to Mom for homework help.

Angie: Hmm. If I remember correctly, an inch equals 2.50 centimeters, right?

Emery: Look, Mom. If you don't know, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

When they finish:


Emery: Your princess has arrived!

Elliott: Oh great, not again.

Emery: Unfortunately, princesses are not immune to having to eat their greens.

Angie: Don't forget, one of you have to take care of trash duty tonight!

Emery: Maybe Grandma had the right idea about this dying thing. I bet you never have to take out the trash in the afterlife!

Elliott: Or take baths! You'll always be clean!


Well, you're not dead yet. So take your bath and hop into bed!

Night passes. Also this night, I get some good news and some bad news. Good news, Fern is pregnant! Bad news, it's Hal Breckenridge. I already get tons a messages of him skipping out on child support and I know he's gonna drop dead any second! I'm pretty sure Fern is going to have to raise this baby alone. 

Last early morning feeding for Halden! It's my baby's birthday!

The men are the first downstairs for breakfast. They both look particularly handsome in this shot 😍 

Billy: You know what's a load of rubbish, Cody?

Cody: No one believing you when you say your boss is a member of an undead army?

Billy: Getting your heart broken! Never fall in love if you can help it!

Angie: Oh Cecily, why did you have to go!

Looks like Emery fell for Elliott's trap!

Emery: Aaahh!

Emery: That did wonders for my complexion, though!

Billy: You want the stick, boy?

Billy: Go and get it!

Ancha: I got it! I'm the best at fetch!

Look who else has aged up!

It's Andrea! So far, none of the grandchildren have Cecily's brown eyes. I'm keeping my hopes up for Fern's child! Someone has to pass them on!

The school is getting crowded. I'll have to do something about it soon.

Brooke is the first guest to arrive, as usual! Also, Skip and Brooke are having a 4th child! They just keep 'em coming!

There's Monique Shelley. If you recall from last chapter, Cody got an opportunity to try and fix things at the workplace by inviting Monique to a party to relax. She's also very pretty!

Time to blow out the candles!

Aaannd, no one is paying attention.

Well, Billy is.


Angie: Make a wish, Hal!

I just wanted an up-close of his hat 😛

There he is! Halden adds Adventurous to his Athletic and Easily Impressed traits.

He's a very handsome child. I hit the jackpot!

Monique: (:

Fern: >:/


Why the long face, Fern?

Fern: I don't feel too good!


She quickly ran to the toilet to puke her guts out. I'm just excited for that baby!

Halden: Mom, will it be possible to get a unicorn for my birthday? That would really be something!

Angie: When you're grown up, you can have all the unicorns you want, sweetheart.

I had wondered where Brooke had disappeared to, since she wasn't there for cake. Her and Dominic were having a chat in the grave area.

Dominic: I just think there is no reason to have so much art in the world!

Brooke: There must be something wrong with you. My Dad's an artist!

Brooke: I'm gonna watch some television.

Dominic: Cool. I'll just whip out my keyboard and play some tunes.

No, Billy! Not now!

Family come running.

Halden: *gasp* Grandpa?

Brooke: Dad, it can't be!

I can't believe both Brooke and Fern are here, yet Cody missed both of his parent's deaths due to work.

Fern: My child will never know his father or grandfather!


Did I mention Hal and Fern split up? 'Cause they did.

Everyone is upset, of course. They were just getting over Cecily!

Everyone except Monique.


Monique: Mwahahaha!

Grim: You're dead! And I have come for your soul!

Billy: Please, Death, show mercy!

Halden: Waahh!

Billy: Let me be there for my grandchildren!

But Grim wasn't having it. Billy lived to be 93 days, one day longer than Cecily. I've decided that I'll only do grey cards like Cecily's for heirs :)

Carla Jones: Why does it smell like death in here?

Gayle: Hey guys, what'd I miss?

Fern: Nice *sniff* party.

Gayle: Omg, is that Angie Wilde?

Gayle: I mean, Oh no, Grandpa Billy!


You're not fooling anyone, missy.

Brooke: This was not a nice party!

Billy is laid next to his wife.

Gayle: Welp, I've missed the party. Might as well start my homework.

Halden immediately wanted to check out the flowers I placed on Billy's grave.

Halden: These daisies are so beautiful! Grandpa is lucky!

Carla: Ugh, don't speak about vegetables to me!

Monique: You teens and your unhealthy eating habits.

Emery and Elliott are home now too!


Angie: Good on you kids to get straight onto your homework.

Gayle: It's just easier to do homework when I'm not at home!

Andrea: This isn't our house?!


Andrea looks just like her mother.

Looks like Juan finally decided to show up. And he doesn't look happy!

Juan: I thought I was invited to a party! Not a homework session!


His Grumpy trait is kicking in 😆

Halden finally comes in from playing outside to socialize with the family.


Halden: The stars are crazy tonight! I've never seen so many of them!

Andrea: I like the moon. I think I'm going to an astronaut when I grow up!

Halden: Cool, you can discover new planets!

Cody: What do you want to do when you grow up, Juan? Want to be a doctor like your awesome Uncle Cody?

Juan: No way! Being a doctor requires school! And I hate school!

Cody: I can't believe they're both gone. And I missed their final moments! How can we do this without them?

Angie: Don't worry, love. We will get through this! This is just a part of life.

Cody: You're right. My parents had a good life! They died happy, and so I will be happy!


That's the spirit!

Kisses cheer him up!

Andrea: Well, that was a great party! I had a blast!


All the cousins stayed pretty late.

Halden's using his new bed! That's all that changed in his room.

And that's the end of the chapter! Thank you for being patient and waiting for updates! I say the next chapter should be on Sunday, I'll say otherwise if it changes. I love feedback and comments so let me know your thoughts. I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment