Tuesday, February 21, 2023

The Wilde Legacy 2.4: Think of Me


Hey everybody! Welcome back to The Wilde Legacy! I know, it's been awhile, but I've got a brand new chapter here for you! Last time: The family got a brand new house! And Halden became a cute little toddler 😊

Emery: I believe everything you say about your boss not being what he seems. I wanted to just throw in the idea that he might secretly be a member of the undead.

Cody: That might explain why he works at the hospital. So he can have an unlimited supply to bodies for his army of the undead! But, don't worry, Em. I always make sure to keep a close eye on him!

Halden is just being cute with his toys.


Halden: I love blocks!


It's just a lazy Sunday morning.

It's time for breakfast!

Cecily: I think it would be nice if the whole family went on a fishing trip! That would be fun, right?


These lights are way too bright! I'm pretty sure I toned down all the lights later.

Here's a better shot of the house, as promised!

Playground for the kids.

Patio area.

A little garden structure thing I put together.

And the area that will be the final resting place of our elders. I tried to make it look as peaceful as possible, far from the playground area :) The only parts of the house that I'm happy with is the exterior, living area, and kitchen. Although, at some point I changed the wallpaper of the kitchen and living room, but that's in another chapter!

Billy: I always wanted to go to France! I've had my bags packed for ages!


We're too poor to travel abroad, Billy! This house was expensive!

Elliott: When I grow up, I'm going to go on all sorts of adventures!


I'm sure you will, duckling!

Angie: This one better grow up handsome and muscular!

Halden: I don't want muscles!

Halden: And I will be handsome!

Speaking of handsome, here comes a handsome prince!

Elliott: Yes, it is I, the fairest of the land!

Too bad Emery has already taken the castle from our dear Prince.

Emery: This is my castle now! Mine to control!

Elliott: Pardon me, your majesty, but do you have room for a lonely Prince in your castle?

Emery: That depends. Who exactly is this Prince that you speak of?

Elliott: Why, it's me! The handsome Prince Elliott!

Emery: Hmm. I must speak with the high council before I make a decision.

Elliott: I hope she hurries it up in there. I don't want to stand here all day.

Emery: The council and I have come to an agreement! You may enter this castle, young prince!

Elliott: Alright!

Billy wanted to try out the drawing table, so I let him. He's gonna take up sculpting too!

Halden: Waaahh!

Angie: Just tune him out, Angie. He'll stop eventually.

Halden: Hmph. I will not be ignored!

Cecily: I'll show her how it's done, Hal!


I love you, Cecily!

Cecily: Death.


That's ominous.

Cecily: Scratchies!

Ancha: That's the spot!

Halden: Why won't this work?!

Halden: I will get through this.

Halden: Right?


As long as you don't give up, bb!

Elliott moved on from the tree house, to the doll house!

Elliott: *in manly voice* How dare you do this to your husband!

Elliott: *high pitched voice* That's it! I'm leaving!

Elliott: And so, she packed her bags and went to start a new life far away!

Emery: Why is there a potty chair here?!

Emery: I thought I had already learned to use the toilet!

Emery: Daddy! Do you want to play with me? You could be my King!

Cody: Daddy's kinda busy right now, blossom.

Emery: Fine! I don't need anybody! The entire kingdom is all mine!

Emery: Guards! Take this man to the dungeon straight away! He is trespassing on the royal grounds!

Emery: Elliott, wanna play with me? Dad says he's too busy.

Elliott: Sure! I can be the King and you can be my Princess!

Emery: Woah, hold the phone! Who said that you could be King? How about I be the Queen and you be my Prince?

Elliott: How about we rock, paper, scissors for it?

Emery: Fine!

Elliott/Emery: 1, 2, 3!

Emery: Grrrr! Let me win!


Why must you ruin my shot, cellphone?!

Elliott: Aaahh!

Elliott: Moooom! Make her stop!

Angie: Quit it, Em!

Emery: Hmph. Boys are such babies.

Angie: Oh my gosh! It's time for dinner!

Elliott: Grandma, you always cook the best food. You must be the best chef in the world!

Cody: You kids should know by now that your grandma is a super star chef!

Cody: Just like how I'll be a superstar surgeon!

Emery: *cross-eyed* I hope I will be a superstar.

Elliott: Well, I'm already a superstar! Look at me washing everyone's dishes!


All the Wilde's are superstars in my book.

Cody is admiring Cecily's portrait.

Cody: Hhmmm...

Cody: Ehh. It's alright, I guess.

Cecily: When was the last time this toilet was cleaned?! It's disgusting!


Angie just cleaned that toilet, so I don't know what you're complaining about.

It's the end of another day.

Also, this night, I got a notice that Chester Koel, Sim!Mariah's son, started dating Gayle! Gayle's got a boyfriend!

Angie: Ew, what stinks?


That would be your son.

Angie: Aww, mommy loves you even when you do stink!

Cody: She never cuddles me like that.

Cody: Come to daddy, Hal! You can do it!

Oh my.


Cody: Yay! You did it!

Uh oh, it looks like Angie has caught a cold.

The twins are arriving at school!

Some Girl: Booo! She's in a swimsuit! Loser!

Emery: Pfft, whatevs.


Hi Juan!

It began raining out of a pretty much cloudless sky. Bad omen?

Angie: How could something so disgusting come out of something so adorable?


Tell me about it.

IT WAS A BAD OMEN! NOOOO!

Cecily: Woah, what's happening?

Cecily: Oh, I've died. That's all.


;-;

Angie: Oh no! How will I tell Cody?!


Poor Cody is at work, missing his mother's death.

Angie: *sad face*

I guess I better get used to seeing Grim around. Cecily is just the first of many, after all.

Grim: I am here to reap your soul!

Cecily: Well, I'm not gonna complain. I've lived a long and happy life.

Grim: Welcome to the afterlife, Mrs. Wilde!

Cecily: Tell my grandchildren I love them!


Cecily leaves peacefully.

One of my most favorite sims I had ever created! Cecily lived to the age of 92. My life span is set to 90, but I really expected her to live a bit longer than she did. Cecily was a great founder for this legacy and I will miss her very much!

Billy: My beautiful wife!

Billy: How can I go on?!

Angie: Oh why!

Ancha: The last thing she ever did was rub my belly!

Grim decided he would do the dishes while he was here.

And pick up Ancha's toys.

Grim: Why is this house so messy?!

Angie: It's not that bad.

Ancha: Poor Halden. How will he be able to grow up without a grandmother?


He'll be fine. It saddens me that Cecily didn't get to see him as a child, though.

Grim is tidying up the study now.

And then he was gone.

There's Cecily's final resting spot. Nice and pretty.

Oh, Halden. You are so adorable!

Emery went over to Jamie Simovitch's house after school.

She's a cutie. I'll keep her in mind for Elliott or Halden!

Emery: Waahh! Grandma Cecily is gone!


Oh, bb!

She just did her homework and left, because she was in a bad mood.

Billy is amazing. I love this painting!

Literally no one has any cooking skills, so Angie is trying her hand at it.

Annnd, she burned it.

Cody is back from a long day at work.

Cody: Mother! Why did you have to go?!


My poor baby!

This breaks my heart. Well, that's the end of this chapter. Sorry for the long delay, I keep getting caught up in stuff! Thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment