Monday, February 20, 2023

The Wilde Legacy 2.3: Old Souls


Welcome back to The Wilde Legacy, everybody! I'm glad to be back and am sorry for the gap between chapters 😅 This chapter is a bit shorter than usual, but I'm already rounding up pictures for the next chapter! Last time: Emery and Elliott grew into children! Also, Angie found out that she was pregnant and gave birth to a little boy named Halden! Then the whole family spent some time at the park with relatives for Love Day :) Lets get started!

Elliott: There's no way that Brooke can lose this race for Riverview Mayor! She's the best sim in town!


You got that right, duckling!

Elliott: I feel pretty.

Emery: Why are there always dirty dishes around?

Angie: Maybe if you bothered picking up your plate after eating, there would be fewer dishes laying around.

Emery: That's beside the point.

Billy: By the way, Brooke called this morning. She wanted to know if I would make a painting for her!


Why does Fern never call as frequently as Brooke?

Cody and Angie are having some fun on the trampoline this morning!

Angie: Make sure you don't fall off like last time!

Cody: Don't worry! I only fell last time because the trolls were distracting me!

I would be scared to jump that high! They're in the trees!

The school bus is here!

Angie: I can't believe my babies are in school already!

She quickly gets over her emotions.


Angie: Time for a belly rub!

Mail Lady: Omg! Is that Angie Wilde?

Emery, you better not catch a heat stroke wearing that heavy coat!

Look! It's Gayle and Juan! He's got Skip's blonde hair and blue eyes, but the rest looks like Brooke!

Now you're in your swimsuit?


Emery: You didn't want me to wear my coat!

Elaina Shallow: Woah! Excuse me there!

Demarcus Broke: Pfft!

Demarcus: Farts are hilarious!


Ugh, teenage boys and their sense of humor!

Chester Koel(Sim!Mariah's son): Is that girl wearing scuba gear? To school?

Chester: Booo! Go home and change!


I will not tolerate you bullying my child, Chester.

Billy painted a picture that we already have, so it goes straight to Brooke!

Billy: It'll be nice to check in with my daughter for a bit.

Brooke: You came at the right time, Dad! I was just checking the mail.

Billy: I thought I would deliver it in person.

Billy: By the way, can I go in and use the bathroom? I've been holding it for awhile.

Brooke: Go ahead.

Billy: Doot doot doo, going to the bathroom~


I desperately want to redecorate this house.

When he's done in the bathroom, Billy goes to see his newest granddaughter!


Billy: Grandpa is here, Andrea!

Billy: Wheeee!

Andrea: *adorable baby giggles*


Andrea grows to be adorable, just like her siblings!

It was just a really nice day today.

Cecily made some fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches for the kids afterschool snack!


Cecily: And they'll love it!

Cecily: They'd better love it! Or else!


I'm sure the kids will eat them right up!

Billy is trying to enjoy his alone time before Emery and Elliott get home.

Gayle decided she was going to Grandmas instead of going home afterschool! I'm glad to have her!

Gayle: Hi Grandma!

Emery: Hey, we're home!

Elliott: I can smell those sandwiches from here!

Elliott: Mmm! My favorite!


Look at that smile!

Elliott: I love you. Thank you for this glorious meal.

Cecily: Oh, no need to thank me. Anything for my precious grandchildren!

Elliott: Do you like the sandwich, Gayle?

Gayle: I sure do!

Cody got an opportunity to try and help these two doctors who were arguing at work!

Brook was also randomly at the hospital.


Brooke: Hey Cody!

I don't know why sims can't have normal looking cars.

Cody: So, we all know that you and Monique haven't been getting along lately. What's the deal?

Anita Lobos: I wouldn't have such a problem with her if she wasn't always hogging the lab! Monique is in there all the time. Other people have to work too!

Cody: If I talk to Monique, will it get rid of this tension in the workplace?

Anita: That's up to her!

The kids get started on their homework after their snack.

Cecily: Gayle, join your cousins and do your homework!

Gayle: That sounds like a good idea. Okay, Grandma!

Gayle: She tricked me! I hate doing homework!

Meanwhile, Cody is at Monique Shelley's house!


Cody: You know what, Monique? Anita is only upset at you because you're always using the lab when she needs it. Why don't you take it easy for a bit?

Monique: Anita just doesn't understand! I'm always overloaded with work! I'm just so exhausted. Maybe if I had some time to relax, say, at a party, I can fix the lab schedule.

Cody: A party?

Monique: Great! Then it's settled! Just call me to let me know when the party will be!

Cody: Wait, what?

Monique: Bye!

Cody: Okay, then. All I have to do is throw a party and everything will be fixed!


Here's hoping.

I was looking for Emery and found her singing under the table. How did she even get under there?

Ancha: Who's there? Is Cody finally home?

Cody: Yay! My dog is happy to see me!

Cecily: AAAHH!


Cecily!

Cecily: Oooh, my hip!


Ok, Clumsy sims should NOT be allowed on the trampoline. Especially if they're old!

Billy: That evil villain has the right idea! If you do evil things, you could get rich!

Angie: I'm sure there are plenty of nicer ways to get rich, Billy.


Skip is nowhere in Angie's family tree, but they both had Broke as their last name and have the exact same eye color, which Gayle has now! So far, all of the grandchildren have those same blue eyes. I think even Andrea got the blue eyes, too!

It was kinda late, so it was time Gayle was getting home. That very night, she aged into a teenager! I can't believe it! They grow up so fast 😭 

The next morning:


Angie: You were right, Elliott! These sandwiches are the best!

Cody: Someone needs to fill the food bowl.

Cody: You picked up your dishes, right son? You know that dirty dishes laying around are invitations for Grandpa to start licking plates!

Elliott: Yes, Dad.

Angie: I think we need another baby around. Halden won't stay little forever!

Cecily: Don't you want to get back into work, Angie? At this rate, you'll never complete your lifetime wish!


I'm considering changing Angie's lifetime wish. I just really don't think she will be able to make it to the top of business, since she'll be starting so late. And I'm still on the fence about another baby! They haven't had one that I am sure could be an heir yet!

Well, the whole family is going out for a bit. And I mean the ENTIRE family, including Ancha and baby Halden. They're heading to the karaoke place. I've got plans for this house!

Angie and Cecily immediately hop into the arcade games!

Cecily: Am I dead? Did you kill me? How do you play these games?!

Emery is sitting outside with that doll. Looks very similar to Brooke in that outfit; I remember when Queen Brooke refused to eat her vegetables 😆 

Cody and Aiden Jones-Joy: Booo!


Guys, don't boo the poor kid! He's trying his best!

Feisal: Why, Father? Why have you forsaken me?

They didn't stay long because they were only there to get out of my way.

Anyway, here is the Wilde's new house! Yeah, it's kinda dark, I'll have a better picture next chapter 😅



Foyer.


Living area.



Study


Kitchen/Dining


"Skills" room, with random skilling items..


Happy yellow laundry room that I love!


Upstairs area


Cody and Angie's room.

Cecily and Billy's sad looking room.


E and E's room!


And Halden's room! If you started noticing that things were sparsely decorated and furnished, it's because I was running out of money fast. This house took forever to build and I'm still not happy with it. The lighting is always super bright and the rooms are too big. It's subject to change!

Cecily: I think this is a wonderful house!

And here's Halden, who's birthday I completely forgot about! But he's a great mix of his parents! Angie's facial structure and nose. Cody's eye color, eye shape, and lip shape. And I really couldn't tell if his hair is dark brown or black. I think it's a dark brown color. Anyway, he's a looker! Real cute.

Yep. Real cute.

Angie: I know you'll do wondrous things, my son!

I think Ancha agrees with Cecily that we don't need anymore babies! And that's how suddenly this chapter ends! *trying to ignore the fact that this was supposed to be up yesterday* I will try my hardest to put up the next chapter in the next couple of days to make up for it! As always, thank you for reading and leaving your comments! It warms my heart <3 See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment