Saturday, February 18, 2023

The Wilde Legacy 2.2: Family Ties


Welcome back to The Wilde Legacy! This chapter is all about family! Last time: Elliott and Emery grew into the most adorable toddlers! And that was pretty much the whole chapter :D Looking at the beautiful art that is the offspring of Angie and Cody. Lets get into it!

Emery is the first awake this morning.


Emery: Someone change me, please!

Angie: I love babies. We need another!

Cody: Another? Isn't two enough for this woman?

Apparently not! Another's on it's way!

Cody looks so cute in his hospital scrubs! Look at my baby!

While Angie was out at the store doing a little shopping, she ran into Fern!


Fern: Ugh. Why did I decide to go out today? Now I have to talk!

Fern: So. Toilets are cool, right?

Angie: I guess.

Don Lothario: Hi Angie!

Angie: I heard that Shirley Lin acted quite rudely to Don Lothario the other day!

Fern: Really?

Fern: Shut up!

Angie: It's true!

Angie: Me and Cody are also having another baby!

Fern: Good! Maybe I should have a baby with my boyfriend!


Please don't. Fern actually broke up with Hal soon after this. She often gets in fights with other women over the Casanova! I just want Fern to settle down with a young sim and have a family :'( 

Angie: Babies are wonderful. You'll be glad you had one!

Angie: It was good running into you! See you later!

Fern: See ya!

Angie: It was good seeing some family.

Back at home, Cecily and Billy are playing hopscotch.

Cecily: Why do I always miss that one?

Billy: I'm winning!

Cecily: It's a nice day to be out, isn't it, Angie?

Angie: It sure is!


I love having good weather!

Billy: Oops! Darn!

Angie decides to spend some time outside too!

Of course, it decides to rain now. Time to head inside!

Cody: Ancha! I'm home!


Why don't you ever greet your wife like that?

Cecily is cooking up some grilled cheese for Angie, who was craving some.

Angie: Watch out!

Emery:  :o 

Angie: Raaar! He's gonna get you!

Emery: Heehee! That tickles!

Cody: Why are disgusting plates always on the counter?


You have your father to blame.

Angie... What's wrong?


Angie: That thunder scared me!

Angie: It was so loud!


I've never seen a sim react that way to thunder before. Is she afraid of thunder?

Cody: I hate having to deal with difficult patients at work!

Cecily: No worse than dealing with difficult customers at the restaurant!

It's Brooooke! I love when Brooke calls home!

Angie: We're having another baby, Cody!

Cody: You've got a parasite? Great!

Cody: I love you.

Cecily: So, how's my new granddaughter doing?


Brooke gave birth to a little girl named Andrea earlier today :) 

Cecily: Why don't you invite us to your campaign fundraising parties? You know we would give you plenty!

Brooke: No need! I get enough votes and money without getting my family involved.

Cecily: If you say so. Don't forget to come to the party tomorrow!

Brooke: I wouldn't miss it for the world! See you tomorrow!

Angie: The baby kicked! Do you want to feel?

Cody: She's gonna be an active one! I can tell!


Both Angie and Cody have wishes for a girl. I'll be happy with either!

It's Ancha's birthday!

Aww, he's all old now! I can't bear the thought of losing him! 😢

Cody and Angie are spending some alone time together.

Angie: Eskimo kisses!

It's the morning of the birthday party! Also, we have a trampoline now.

Angie: I love being pregnant!

Billy: Pfft! Being pregnant is no big deal! Try being a world famous artist and then come back to me.

Angie: Why do you have to ruin peoples happiness?

Cecily: Tickle time!

Skip and Brooke are the first to arrive! They are very punctual!

There she goes again, cowering at the thunder clap! I never knew sims could be afraid of thunder!

I heard a weird wail and quickly zoomed around to see what was wrong with my baby! Apparently, Ancha sprayed him with water when he shook himself off from being outside 😆 It's just a bit of water, bb!

Fern is here too!

Angie: Oh, please stop raining!

Dominic. He hasn't been up to much lately. He and Fern need to get back together!

Skip: Would you care for this dance?

Cecily: Sure.


I just thought it was funny that Skip wanted to slow dance with his mother in-law 😆

Angie: FERN! You came!

Fern: Why wouldn't I come? It's my niece and nephew's birthday!

Brooke: How's my favorite niece today?

Emery: Auntie Brooke!

Brooke: Tickle monster!

Dominic is dancing with Sim!Mariah, who is now immortal, as she should be.

And Fern is dancing with Yuri Ivanov. Why is Fern into the old dudes?

Now, let's get on with what the party was actually thrown for!

Cecily: Hooray!


She was about the only one who cared.



Candles blown out!

Here they are! The first children of gen 2!

Emery's new trait is Rebellious! I already know she is going to be a handful!

Elliott's new trait No Sense of Humor! Gonna have to make sure Cody doesn't try to tell his son any jokes!

Emery: This is the best birthday party ever!

I just love the fact that I created the perfect couple. I know that they will be together forever!

Fern: They are very good for each other. If only I can find love!


You did not see what stood before you. You know you were made for each other! Just get back together!

Brooke: You're lucky that you've got such a nice home to live in, Emery. When I was your age, we didn't have a pretty yard to play in!

Skip: Make sure you are good to your parents by doing your chores!

Skip: I know my siblings never cleaned up when I was a kid! Now, we make sure to keep our home tidy! Isn't that right, sweetheart?

Brooke: Yep! Our children know when to do their chores.

Emery: No offense to you Uncle Skip, but I'm not your kid. You can't tell me what to do!

Angie: Emery!

Emery: It's true. He's not the boss of me.


I'm gonna love her teen years.

Probably the 400th time I said this, but I love you, Brooke! Everyone ate cake and bounced, but Brooke stayed to wash everyone's dirty plates.

Cody: Hey, Sis!


Cody was at work, so he missed the party.

Cody: Meow. :3

Cody: Mrooowr!

Cody: Awooo! Ruff!


Can you make up your mind?

Cody: Nope! *pant pant*

Elliott: Dad?

Cody: Oh, hey Elliott. Happy birthday, kiddo!

Elliott: Thanks, Dad!

Brooke: Great party!


Bye Brooke! Don't forget to call!

Elliott's going to try out this trampoline.


Brooke: Goodbye Elliott!

Elliott: Bye, Auntie Brooke!

Emery joins her brother!

Elliott: I wanted to jump by myself!

Emery: Who cares what you want? I want to play too!

Like father like daughter.

Gayle actually showed up! I invited her, then realized that she would be in school. But she actually came after school got out!

Gayle: I'm glad that I have some cousins to play with now!

Emery: Dad told me all about how to avoid getting gnomes in your brains!

Emery: For example, did you know that when it rains, it's because of the gnomes in the sky are trying to get their tears into your ears?

Gayle: I don't think that's true. My dad told me rain was caused by clouds that are holding too much water.

Emery: Your dad is wrong.

Omg! Cody fell off the trampoline! He did a flip and everything!

Cecily: Hello Gayle! Come show some love for Grandma!

Gayle: Uh oh!

Gayle: Grandma!

Cecily: You're simply adorable! You look just like your mother!

Gayle: >:/

Gayle: Ugh. Thanks for that.

These are the twins new beds!

Emery decides to sleep in her scuba gear.

Gayle stays to jump on the trampoline. I'm sure your parents are wondering where you are, young lady. Run along home!

More rain. I want good weather for tomorrow!

Elliott looks just like his mother. Like, exactly.

The weather says rain today and tomorrow. I really wanted to go out for Love Day!

Elliott: I'm glad it's raining! I don't want to spend the day outside!

Angie: Well, we're definitely not going anywhere in this rain. We'd be sick with colds, and you know those doctors at the hospital aren't very competent with treating patients!

Cody: I know you're talking about me over there.

Angie: Oh! You know I didn't mean you, love! Right, Elliott? We meant the other doctors!

Elliott: You're confusing me, Mom.

Suddenly!

Everyone freaks out, as usual.

Elliott quickly gets over his shock and heads up stairs to play.

Elliott: Grrrr!


Aaah! A scary dinosaur!

Elliott: Rawr, rawr! Fear me!

Emery is dressed up too!

Emery: Uh oh! I've got to sneak past him!

Emery: I did it!

Elliott: I'll get you next time!


His little roars are so adorable.

Cody: Can you move, Angie? We're trying to watch T.V.

Cody: Do you think the red team will win this challenge? Or the blue team?

Cecily: It's hard to say.

Angie: Cecily, you have a new grandson!

Say hello to Halden! He was born with Easily Impressed and Athletic as his traits! Halden likes Chinese music, spaghetti and the color aqua! And he is a Taurus.





The room that has been empty since I built this house is now Halden's nursery. Isn't it cute?

Halden is immediately put in his crib.

The rain has stopped, so we're going out as planned!

We're back at Walden Park! I also had Cody invite Brooke and the family to join them :)

Emery: Wheee!

Cuties!

Skip and Gayle were the only ones to show up. I got a message saying that Juan, who is now a child, couldn't make it, but I didn't get any notice from Brooke. I guess she just decided she had better things to do!

Emery: Woof!

Gayle: Um...

Emery: Black is like, the best color ever!

Gayle: Oh, really? I like lime. It reminds me limes.

Skip: We saw a concert the other day. It was great!

Cody: Yeah, I don't like concerts. Music is the governments way to get into your head.

Angie: He is so smart.

Billy and Cecily cuddling on the bench.

Cecily: Look at our grandchildren. We have the perfect life!

Emery: The government is planning to drop missiles on our town and release trolls in our streets! Uncle Skip is a cop, he can probably tell you all about it.

Gayle: None of that is true! My dad would be in jail if they were planning to do that! You're just making up stories!

Elliott is just having fun on the swings.

Emery: Tag! You're it!

Gayle: Aw, man! I wasn't ready!

This kid named Donovan decided to tell a ghost story.

Their faces 😂

Skip: I don't like this story!

Cody: Yikes!

Angie: This is scary!

Angie: And then what happened?

Donovan: The young man died of fright!

Skip: Oh no!

Cecily and Billy are going to play catch!

Cecily: Here it comes!

Billy: Nice one!

Billy: I'd like to see you catch this!

Cecily: Ow!


Billy!

Cecily: Really? What's your problem?

Elliott: That wasn't very nice, Grandpa!

Billy: Not my fault. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!

Emery: I can't run anymore!

Gayle: Ha! You're it!

Emery: I don't want to play anymore!

Hotdogs for dinner!

Billy: How is my grandson doing?

Billy: I know he's got the Athletic trait! Should let him go out for sports!

Skip: Juan is very active! He loves to play catch with his old man!

Elliott likes to play catch with his dad too!

Elliott: This is fun!

Hotdogs are ready!

Everyone is grabbing their plates.

Hotdogs are Skip's favorite! Then it was time for everyone to get home.

Looks like the babysitter took good care of Halden while everyone was out :)

And that's the end of another chapter! This chapter was a bit longer! It mostly focused on family, which is nice. Next time: Halden becomes a toddler! Give me your thoughts and comments on this chapter and I will see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment