Friday, February 10, 2023

The Wilde Legacy 1.8: Happily Ever After


Good day everyone! Welcome back to The Wilde Legacy! This chapter is in honor of Brooke living Happily Ever After. How? Well, read the chapter to find out! Last time: The family spent the summer having fun in the sun! Let's get into this chapter!

Fern: I feel so sore from all that swimming yesterday. It was a great workout!

Fern: Hmph! Brooke thinks she's better than everybody!


Nonsense. Brooke is a very good sim!

Fern: Then why is she in my waaaay? Tell her to move!


As you can see, Fern isn't in a very good mood this morning.

Billy: I heard that you discovered a star. Where are the gold and diamonds they owe us for your discovery?

Cody: It wasn't that big of a find. We got a couple hundred simoleons.

Just a cute pic of Ancha.

And a not so cute pic of Ancha 😆

Billy finished this cool underwater type painting!

And he's painting this cute painting for Fatima, who asked for a small painting.

Brooke's last homework assignment!

The Simovitch house! There's a lot of people here!

Billy: Here's that painting you wanted.

Fatima: Thank you, young man. You are very talented!

Cody: Why do you look so happy to be eating those pancakes? You look very suspicious. Are you secretly plotting with the gnomes in your brain?

Even though he's Cody's dog, Brooke is always playing with Ancha.

Cody: Why is she always playing with my dog?


Now Cody, this will probably be the last time Brooke can spend time with Ancha. Let her have some fun!

Ancha!


Ancha: I'm sorry!

Cody: Bad dog! You know you're supposed to go outside!

Ancha: I am not happy about this.

Cecily got another promotion!


Cecily: I think I'm gonna cry! I'm almost there!

The next morning, Brooke is the first one up again. I'm gonna miss Brooke's early rising every morning.

Skip is the first one to arrive!

It's Brooke's big day!

Cecily: My eldest is growing up! Oh happy day!

Skip: Woo!

Fern: Why is everyone so excited? It's just a birthday, big whoop!


Is someone jealous that all the attention is focused on someone other than her? 😆 

Angie is ignoring the celebration in favor of playing with Ancha.


Angie: I just came for the dog.

Dominic: Boooo! This party is lame!


I think Dominic and Fern were made for each other.

Billy is laughing, as usual.

There she goes!

She looks so much like her mother. Brooke's final trait is Nurturing! Her lifetime wish is to be Leader of The Free World.

Angie finally leaves Ancha alone and turns to do her share of cheering.

Now why are you booing? You can never keep sims happy!

Brooke: Skip! I've missed you so much!

Skip: I've missed you too, sweetheart. At last, we are together again!

Cody and Fern are catching up with their partners too!

Skip: This house is nice and all, but I think it might start to feel a bit cramped with me, Brooke and all her family living here.

Sim!Mariah: Now that's a load of rubbish! Brooke is not staying here and neither are you! A young couple, such as yourselves, should have your own space.

Cecily: How are you doing, Dominic? Are you eating well?

Dominic: I'm doing just fine, Mrs. Wilde.

Sim!Mariah: How's the cooking thing going, Cecily? I hear that you're close to the top!

Cecily: Yep! Though, I'm leaving behind some of my co-workers. They just don't work as hard as I do!

Brooke: Now, I've got a question for you.

Brooke: Will you marry me?

Skip: Yes! Yes I will marry you!

Cody: Trees! Gotta love 'em, right?

Awww!

Brooke: No use in hanging around here anymore.

Brooke: Hello? Yes, I would like to move out of my parents house. I'm on my own!

Brooke: Goodbye everyone!


Goodbye, precious Brooke! The first Wilde to be born in game, kicking off this legacy as the 1st generation. I will miss her very much. But, this is not the end of Brooke! She will be around plenty of times!

This is the house she moved into, though the very next day, she and Skip moved into a smaller house together.

I don't think Cecily even noticed that her daughter has left.

And Angie goes straight back to Ancha. At least I know that they'll be good friends when she moves in 😀

Skip joins in with the video games!


Sim!Mariah: So, you're a police officer? Do you think you could give my son a call? He really want's to grow up and bring criminals to justice!

Fern leaves the party early to go to the library.

She got a wish to learn the writing skill, so I let her do it. Eventually we'll have to get a computer for the house so she won't have to go to the library everyday.

Cody: I see you there, Mr. Fly...

Cody: Gotcha!

Cody: Prepare to be devoured!

Cody: Om nom nom!

Angie: He's doing something weird behind me, huh?

Angie: Ha ha! Cody just ate a fly!

Cody: It's really not that funny.

Angie: My apologies, General Cody! I am ready to serve my country!


Did they suddenly start roleplaying or something?

Angie: Oh, Cody. I love you!

Sim!Mariah: When are you and Brooke getting married?

Skip: We barely got engaged today!

Cody: You're cheeks are as rosy as a clown's cheeks are!

Dominic: Ugh! What is that girl doing with my girlfriends brother?


Dominic, what do you have against Angie?

Skip quickly distracts him with a pillow fight!

Angie and Cody go to spend some time alone, gazing at the stars.

Romantic.

Mariah is really into those video games. She's been playing non-stop!

Angie: Cody! Why did you leave me outside by myself? Not very gentleman like!

Cody: I got hungry...

I always let sims stay as long as they want when I throw a party. As long as they leave saying they had fun!

Angie: Okay, so I have this funny story about a time when me and my dad went fishing. Who wants to hear it?

Sim!Mariah: You better stop distracting me, Angie! I'm about to get first place!

And then they had a pillow fight. The family are all in bed already.

Wow, she's really into it!

I guess Angie was tired after the pillow fight, so she settled down in Brookes room.

Sim!Mariah: Skip, I wanted to sleep there!


Nobody invited you guys to spend the night!

Ancha always likes to start his morning with a little digging.

I built a little computer room for Fern and her writing.

Brooke is already calling home!


Cecily: Hello, Brooke! How are you doing?

And Cody is talking to Angie. They can never spend too much time apart!

Cecily: What's that, Brooke? You're married!?


Yep! As I mentioned earlier, Brooke and Skip got their own house and immediately got married. I love when things go according to plan! I was so scared they would breakup after she left!

Cody: Play dead, Ancha! Like this!

Ancha: Cody? Are you okay?

Cody: Aaah! I'm alive!

Cody: Like that! See?

Ancha: You're okay!

Cecily is out playing hopscotch with Fern.

Fern: Oops!

Fern: Aw man!

Cecily: I'm winning now!

Ancha's got this trick down!

Cody: Very good! Now, who wants a treat?

Ancha: I do!

Billy: You're writing now, huh? That could be a great way to make money!

Billy: You'll get rich off of writing books!

Fern: Hey, that sounds like a good idea! Maybe I can be an author!

Man, she is just raking in those promotions!

The end of another day.

Cecily: Good morning, Cody!

Cody: Kissy kissy! I'll see you after school!

Billy: The amount of work you have to do just for a decent living is garbage! That's why I'm self-employed!

Cecily: I love you.

Cecily is watching a home video of a time when her and Brooke played catch.

Cecily: Aaahh. Fond memories!

Father and son are trying to keep the yard clean. Today was a boring day.

It was foggy the next morning.

I decorated the front yard for fall!

I think Ancha is a very happy dog!

Fern: Dominic? Of course you can come over! You don't even have to ask!

Fern: Hey, love. How's it going?

Cecily: So, are you into comic books? That's what kids like now, right?

Dominic: No. Comic books are lame.

Cecily: Oh.


So much for bonding with your daughters boyfriend.

He heads straight for the video games.

Fern was holed up in the computer room working on her writing. It's her new hobby.

I think Dominic may be a bookworm! He's always reading something when there is no one around to entertain him.

There was a change in the weather the next morning! Bright and sunny!

Cody: Leaves! Yay!

You are cute.

Cecily and Billy are going to enjoy this break in the weather while the kids are at school.

Cecily will read her book while Billy plays his guitar.

Aaaah. This reminds me of the time Billy and Cecily went to the bookstore when Cecily was barely pregnant with Brooke.

Speaking of Brooke! She's in labor! Brooke and Skip are already starting a family!

Cecily accompanies her daughter to the hospital.

Cecily: I'm going to be a grandmother! I can't believe it!

Hurry, Skip, before you miss it!

A granddaughter is born! They named her Gayle.

This is the cute little house that Skip and Brooke moved into.

Cecily: I have a beautiful granddaughter!

Cecily: Baby!

Billy: Congratulations on the baby! You know, being a parent is a big responsibility!

Brooke: I know, Dad. But I'm sure it will be wonderful!

Cecily is giving little Gayle her first bottle.


[/img]

Brooke: Don't worry, Dad. Me and Skip will be great parents!

Billy's turn to hold the baby!

Cecily: We love you, Brooke. Be good for that husband and daughter of yours!

Well, that was not how I planned their outing to go, but I'm very happy! Brooke is out there living a happy life.

And thus, we end another chapter. It was an interesting installment! See, Brooke got her Happily Ever After! I'm ready to see the next generation of Wilde's in Riverview! It will soon be Cody and Fern's turn! Next time: A Spooky Day celebration! And Fern and Cody become young adults! Tell me what you thought about this chapter, I love hearing your comments! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment