Thursday, February 9, 2023

The Wilde Legacy 1.7: Summer Lovin'


Hey guys! Welcome back to The Wilde Legacy! Last time: Fern and Cody grew into teenagers! They also found love! Fern started dating Dominic Broke and Cody started a romance with Angie Carpenter-Broke. We also welcomed a new family member in the form of Ancha, the dog! Let's get to it!

Brooke is being a good girl and cleaning out the fridge.

And playing with Ancha!

Cody: Did you do the reading for history class? Do you mind summarizing for me? I didn't do it.


I sometimes like to sit and think about how happy I am to not be in high school anymore.

Brooke is getting in some video games before school.


Cecily: Good morning, Brooke!

Cody: Look at my mom eating that spaghetti! She's so amazing!

Hurry, before the bus leaves you behind!

Cecily: Are you ready to go on walksies?

Ancha: I was born ready!

So they go on a nice walk to enjoy the summer sun.


Ancha: There are so many smells!

Nice. Also, there is a random stray back there digging a hole.

Lady: Nice! I got a tan!

Brooke: I hate school.

Brooke: This homework stuff is garbage.

Fern: You're just mad that I finished before you!

Cody: Go on, Ancha! Hop in!

Cody: Let's get rid of that dirt you picked up from your walk!

Cody loves this dog so much. He's always rolling wishes to play with him and stuff.

Billy is amazing.

Ancha's tricks are coming along nicely!

Brooke is always the first one up in the morning. She's an early riser.

Billy: Fresh food for the dog! *arm clips through counter*

Brooke: Did you clog the upstairs toilet?

Cody: Mmhm.





Cecily had a pretty boring day.

Kids are doing homework!

Tonight's dinner is lobster thermidor!

Billy: This dinner is delicious!

Fern: We need another bookshelf! *goes cross-eyed*

Fern: We have the money for it, right?


This house has 5 bookcases. That should be more than enough.

Ancha is guarding his food bowl.

Cecily: Isn't Ancha just adorable?

Brooke: He's alright.

That night!

Good thing that we have an alarm!

The cops were on her immediately.

Brooke: Ugghh. What is that noise about?

Burglar: Auughh!

Cop: Serves you right!

Cop: You're under arrest for the attempted break in of this lovely home and disturbing the peace! Anything you say can and will be held against you.

She is quickly carted off to the police station. Thanks for waking everybody up.

Everybody sleeps in after the rude awakening last night.

Fern awakens and decides she's not going to get straight out of bed this morning.


Fern: I want to spend as much time in bed as possible before school!


Same.

Uh oh. Looks like Cody is in a bad mood this morning!


Cody: I couldn't go back to sleep after that burglar! She interrupted my beauty sleep!

Cecily is always keeping the house clean :)

Cecily: And how are you doing this morning, Ancha?

Cecily: You're such a good boy!

Really, Ancha? The trash?


Ancha: Trash is good!

Cecily: Hey kids! How was school?

Fern: It was fine.

And then I decided the front of the house looked too bare and fixed up a front yard. Plus a water slide because Cody had been begging for one since summer started.

Aagh! That's what happens when you eat out of the trash can!


Ancha: But it smelled so good!

Cecily is up first on the slide!

Cecily: This is fun!

There goes Fern!

Cody: Pfft! I'm going to have the best slide out of everyone!

Cody: I'd like to see you beat this!

Fern: That's a slide for the record books!

Cecily: Great job, Cody! Your father should come out and join us!

Cody: That old man will probably pull a muscle trying to slide on this thing.

He was right.

Billy: Ooooh, my back!

Cody: Told you so.

Cecily: Ah ha ha ha! That looked like it hurt!

Ancha is guarding the front door this night.


Ancha: I have to protect my family from burglars!

As usual, Brooke is the first one dressed and downstairs.


Brooke: It smells amazing in here!

Brooke: I just love eating cake for breakfast.

Brooke: Aaaa-

Brooke: Choo!


She's got allergies.

I love when my sims wake up in a good mood!

It's Leisure Day so everyone is going out!

To the pool! This isn't the normal Riverview pool. I destroyed it and built a new one, because I don't like indoor pools.


The kids jump right in!

Cecily is just going to relax with a book.

Cody: Hey, Fern! *SPLASH*

Fern: Cody!

Cody: Calm down, it was just a little splash!

Fern: Well, stop it! I don't want water in my eyes!

Hey, look who's here!

Cody: *gasp* Can it be? My one true love?

Odin is here too!

Angie: Hey, Cody. Didn't think I would run into you here!

Cody: Fate brought us together again!

Cecily: Odin! Good to see you out of work!

Angie went to the bathroom and Cody followed her right in  😬

Angie: Cody, you can't just follow me everywhere. This is the girls bathroom!

Cody: But I want to talk to you!

Odin: Did you know that I picked up writing? It's a great hobby!

Cecily: That's great! Maybe you could write a book someday. I would buy it!

Cody and Angie talk again after she leaves the bathroom.

Cody: Bleehh!

Angie: Haha! Right back at you!

Angie: Cody, you are always so hilarious!

I really like Angie.

Cody: It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

Cody: Alright, it's pretty obvious that the reporters here in Riverview are up to something. I mean, don't you see them slinking around?

Angie: Oh! Uh, yeah!

Cody: Next thing you know, they're all in helicopters and dropping a rain of trolls on us!

Angie: Wow!

Cody: That's why I like you. You always listen to me, no matter how crazy it sounds!

Angie: Aww, of course I listen to you, Cody! We're soulmates!

Fatima is donating to Billy's guitar playing!

Cecily is cooking up burgers for everyone.

Burgers are done!

Cody: When I grow up, will I have to learn to cook?


You probably should. Cecily won't be around forever :'( 

Fern: I don't think Angie would want to be with a man who can't cook!

Billy: Burgers! My favorite!

Brooke's favorite too!

Angie is enjoying the burgers too :) 

Cody: Bye Angie. I'll see you at school!

Back at home:


Cody: I just discovered a star!

And that's the end of this chapter! Next time: Brooke grows up! Aww, I'm really gonna miss her, but she has to leave the nest eventually. Give me your thoughts and feedback on this chapter and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment