Saturday, February 11, 2023

The Wilde Legacy 1.9: Perfect Pair


Welcome back to The Wilde Legacy everyone! I keep putting spoilers in the title picture! Whatever. I think this will be an exciting chapter! Last time: Brooke aged into a young adult! She and Skip got married and gave birth to the first grandchild, a little girl named Gayle. Let's get this chapter started!

This day dawned cold and frosty! Winter is almost here!

Billy and Cecily are being a little romantic <3 

Cody: Mom and Dad are good for each other, but me and my wife will be a perfect pair!

It's Spooky Day, so Cody is calling in a party!

He's chosen to be a cowplant 😀 Although he doesn't look too happy with his costume!


Cody: I'm nowhere close to being as awesome as a real cowplant.


Cody, you are already very awesome!

Sim!Mariah is the first to arrive! And she's a hotdog!

Fern just threw on a mask and called it a day.


Fern: I'm too cool for an actual costume.

Billy: Haha! You're a wiener!


Billy dressed up as Cecily! Aww!

Angie: Oh, why!

Hal: Oh dear.

Angie: Hi Cody!

Cody: Angie? Are you okay? You look sad.

Angie: It's just that my grandma died yesterday. I miss her so much, Cody.


Angie looks so cute in that robber costume!

Cody: Oh, don't be sad! Everything will be okay!

Angie: Heh. Thanks for cheering me up!

Angie: You always know the right thing to say. I love you!

Brooke and Skip have arrived! I have no idea what she is supposed to be, but it's frightening me.


Brooke: I'm a rock star! Duh!


I hope they got a good babysitter for Gayle. I don't need anything happening to my grandbaby!

Cody: Nice costume, sis!

Angie: Cody, stop being boring!

Angie: OMG! Is that Skip Wilde!? That's my future brother in-law!

Cecily looks very nice in that cop outfit!

Brooke: Discover anything interesting in the skies lately?

Cody: Just satellites and stars.

Fern: Skip! Get out of the way! If I lose this race, you're getting your head dunked in the trash bin!

I decided I wanted jack-o-lanterns and got pumpkins for the family to carve.

They are so in love. I love it!

Sometimes I think sims only come to our parties just to play our video games or to play with Ancha!

See? These three are always on the game station! That's Dominic in the mask. Him and Fern synched their costumes 😀

Cody's pumpkin.

Fern's pumpkin.

Cecily's pumpkin.

And Billy's pumpkin!

How does that even work?

Dominic: Look at all these losers in their costumes. We're the only ones who look cool!

Billy decides to entertain the crowd by playing some music. And mastering guitar! He's close to mastering painting, too!


Odin: You play amazingly!

Angie: Get ready to eat my dust!

Cody: My controller isn't working!

Cody: I'm back in the game! And I'm gonna win!

Angie: That was too easy. Have fun finishing last.

Brooke: Hey Ancha! Did you miss me? Oh, I missed you too!

Ancha: Brooke!

The party is starting to wind down.

Cecily is playing chase with Ancha.

Cecily: You can't catch meeee!


And Billy has mastered painting! He completed his lifetime wish!

The house looks positively spooky with our new jack-o-lanterns!

Another foggy morning.

Ancha: What is this object? Why is it glowing?

Everyone is up and about!

What are you looking so nervous about?


Cody: It's the last day of school. I have final exams in all my classes!

Cody: Ehh, I'll be fine!


At least he has the sense to put his coat on before stepping into the cold.

Ancha: This looks like a good place to rest.

Ancha: Yes. Perfect.


He's adorable.

Time for brushes!

Cold and rain. My least favorite combination!

Kids are back! Hope they had a good last day! Also, homework on the last day? Sims logic is weird.

Billy is getting into writing too! He needs a new hobby after completing his lifetime wish.

Fern: I hope I can finish this geography paper before Dominic gets here.


The twins are gonna go to the end of school dance:)

Billy: Someone's at the door!


It's Dominic!

Fern's got her dress on and is ready to go!

Cody is going in his everyday wear.


Cody: Angie says she likes casual!

Look who's back in her fancy new uniform! Cecily is now a five-star chef! I got both lifetime wishes completed before they were elders!

So, the dance. Cody and Angie were inseparable and had tons of fun! Fern was voted queen! And then Fern and Dominic got into a fight because Fern was checking out everybody else's dates 😆

The next morning...

It's birthday time!

Young Adult!Angie: Yaaaay!


There they go!

Fern looks pretty much the same. Her last trait is Handy and her lifetime wish is to be a Professional Author!

And there's our new heir! Cody's last trait is Workaholic and he wants to be a World Renowned Surgeon!

Generation 1 is all grown up!

Um? Someone brought their random mutt and she's tearing up my carpet!

Fern: No! Bad dog! Go home!

Cody: When the ponds freeze over, we should definitely go ice skating!

Angie: That's a wonderful idea.


She's so pretty!

Sim!Mariah: There is too much trash in this town! The city should hire more garbage men to take care of it!

Angie: In this economy?

Brooke: No, we need more chefs in this town! My mom can't cook forever! She's so overworked!

Angie: As long as they are keeping the city clean, I don't think there is a need for more workers.

Angie: Helloooo? This person is in my way!


I just love her face!

Cody: Pink roses? I remember you liked them!

Angie: You know roses are my favorite!

Skip and Brooke dancing. Just cause.

I'm not wasting any time!

Angie: What are you doing on your knee, Cody?

Cody: Why, I'm proposing to you! Marry me, Angie!

Angie: Oh my goodness! Yes!

Yeeessss!

Angie: I love you, Cody!

And then they had a pillow fight.

Billy is rocking out.


Brooke: That is some good guitar playing!

Cody's swimwear, which to him is his everyday wear 😆

Cody is now officially working at the hospital!

Cody: *licks hands as if they were paws*


I will never tire of him.

Cody: Me and Angie are engaged now!!!

Fern: No need to yell.

Fern: Both of my siblings are in very serious relationships. What will this mean for me?

Fern: I can't believe my brother is getting married. >:/

Cody: Aren't you excited for the wedding?

Fern: >:/

First day of Winter! I need to fix the front yard!

It's also graduation day!

Everyone is arriving to city hall for the ceremony.

Fern was Valedictorian! I think she was voted most likely to finish her lifetime wish.

And I'm pretty sure Cody was voted most likely to get married!

Cody: Yeah! I've graduated!

Now, it's time for a celebratory lunch!

After they get back...

It's time to say goodbye to Fern.

Fern: Bye everyone!


Goodbye, Fern! I didn't really expect you to be born, but I loved you just as much as Brooke and Cody <3 Please be a good girl out there and we'll see you again real soon!

Fern: Well, I definitely won't miss Dad always walking around without a shirt on.


Soon after she moved out, I got a message saying that she and Dominic had broken up D: I don't know if it was because he was still a teen when she moved out, but even after he aged up they didn't get back together. Maybe she will find someone else since Dominic didn't work out.

There's Cody's everyday wear. I like it! It's different!

Cody: I think I hear something....

Cody: Barking! I can bark too! *pants audibly* 


I love him.

Just the front yard :)

Cody: Angie! Come over, yeah?

She's lookin happy to be here!

Cody: Since we're engaged and all, I think it was time that you moved in?

Angie: Sure thing! Why wait, right?

The very first wish Angie had when she became a part of the household? To play chase with Ancha. She just loves that dog! Angie is an Over-emotional, Disciplined, Excitable, Heavy-Sleeper and Nurturing sim. She likes the color Red and I literally do not have any of her other likes written down. I'll list those next time! Also, she wants to be CEO of a Mega Corporation!

Fern and Cody's room becomes Angie and Cody's room. I still have Fern's prom picture up there, as you can see!

Kinda Christmasey looking, but that's what you get when their favorite colors are lime and red 😆 But, I think it's cozy.

It's already late, so Angie is heading to bed.

Cody soon joins her.

Ancha usually sleeps downstairs, but tonight he decided to sleep on the couch upstairs. That's all for this chapter! I'm sorry it was delayed. This chapter took forever to write! But, a lot happened! Next time: The wedding! Maybe some babies? Give me your thoughts and comments on the chapter and I'll see you in the next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment