Tuesday, February 7, 2023

The Wilde Legacy 1.6: Teens in Love


Hello everyone, and welcome back to The Wilde Legacy! This chapter focuses a bit on our teenagers finding love! Last time: The kids FINALLY went to school and the family got a brand new house! We also spent Love Day having fun at the park. Now let's jump right into it!

We start this lovely spring morning with...

A double birthday!

The family members are excited.

Well, mostly.


Billy: Haw, haw!

Cody: I wish for a puppy!

Fern: I wish to-

Fern: AAAAAAHHHH!


My baby! D:

Cecily! Your daughter is on fire!


Cecily: :D

Brooke: Oh lord!

Fern: Somebody help me!

Billy hurries to put out the flames.

I'm glad I decided to put a bathroom on this floor instead of having them both upstairs!

Cody: Do you mind? I'm trying to grow up here.

Cody: Why did she have to catch fire on my birthday? She stole my spotlight!


It's Fern's birthday too. Be thankful your sister is still alive!

Now, let's try this again!

Yay, no fire!

There she is!

Fern's new trait is Shy and Cody's new trait is Ambitious.

Cecily: You and your brother need to start thinking about what you want to do. We always have room for you at the restaurant, if you want to check it out? 

Billy: I'm sure these kids don't want to spend their teen years washing dishes, dear. I know I wouldn't!


Cecily just want's to be with her kids as much as possible :) 

Brooke: Of course [i]you[/i] wouldn't want to wash dishes. You don't even like to take out the trash!


This family argues about taking out the trash very often.

Cody is making an important phone call.

It's a dog! He did wish for a puppy.

His name is Ancha. And he's all Cody's!


Ancha: This place smells okay...

Cody: Here, puppy!

Cody: You don't like monsters, do you?

Ancha: I don't like beetles either!

I think they'll get along great.

Cody immediately took his new friend out for a walk.

To the bookstore! He had a wish to take Ancha for a walk and to get a logic book so I decided to kill two birds with one stone.

Ancha plays in a puddle while he waits for Cody to leave the store.

Cody soon joins him.

Cody: Yeah! This is fun!


You better not get sick, because you're still going to go to school.

Cody: Let's learn some tricks! Can you sit, Ancha?

Wow, first try.

Cody: Good boy!

Ancha: Yes! I'm a good boy!

Meanwhile, this dude invited himself over to see Fern. His name is Dominic Broke. Fern is quite popular at school. Friends are always wanting to come over with her!

Fern: Hey, thanks for coming over!

Dominic: Yeah, I saw you at school and wanted to get to know you better.

Fern: I guess we can hang out sometime. Maybe we can go to the pool or something!

Fern: Are you free on Saturday?

Dominic: Yeah, we can do something on Saturday. As long as we're done before I have to go to work.


Excellent!

Brooke is trying her best to stay on top of her homework.


Brooke: I wish I could spend the weekend with my boyfriend.

Fern and Dominic bond a bit by pillow fighting.

Fern: Wow, you're really good at pillow fighting!

Dominic: Oh, uh. Thanks, haha.

Fern: Would you mind if I...

Fern: Kissed you?

Dominic: I wouldn't mind that at all.

And just like that, Fern has a boyfriend!

Dominic is invited to stay for dinner.

Fern: So, yeah. Me and Dominic are together now.

Fern: We should both join the newspaper club at school! Then we could hangout all the time!

Dominic: Sounds good.

Everyone goes to bed, so Dominic grabs a book to entertain himself.

Dominic: I've gotta go now, so bye!


He stayed till 3 AM!

Ancha begins his morning by digging a hole in the yard.

Everyone is just relaxing this morning.

Fern: Where's Mom? I want to thank her for these awesome pancakes!

Cody: Dear Angie, I think you're cute. From your Secret Admirer!

Cody: And a love letter too! Just to be sure!

Fern: Hey, Dominic! Let's go out today, yeah?

Cody decides that he is going to go out with a friend too!


Cody: Hey, Angie! *gasp* A secret admirer?! I wonder who it could be!

Angie: Cody, I have your number. I know it was you.

Cody: Oh. Umm, wanna hangout?

Angie: Ok


The twins are headed to the Spring Festival!

Angie: Hi Cody! My family don't know that I'm out, so we can't be long.

Dominic got his face painted badly before Fern could even meet up with him  :D 

They get straight to business.

Cody: You should be named Rose, because you're very pretty like one! And you have rose colored hair!

Angie: You really think I'm as pretty as a rose? How sweet!

Cody: Our signs are compatible! I guess we were made for each other!

Inside, Fern and Dominic are trying the love tester thing.

Fern: Let's see what this thing has to say...

The machine didn't think they were that hot together.

Dominic: Who cares what that machine says! I know we're meant to be!

Fern: Of course!

Angie and Cody go to tear up the dance floor!

Look at 'em go!

I let Fern get her face painted too, so she and Dominic can match.

And then they dance a little too!

Cody and Angie move on to slow dancing.

Cute.

Angie: That was nice. You're quite the dancer, Cody!

Cody: I'm quite the flower giver too!

Cody: Do you like them?

Angie: Oh, I love them!

Angie: Thank you.

Cody: I wanted to say that I promise to always protect you from gnomes and trolls.

Angie: Awww, thanks. I don't know what to say...

Cody: How about a kiss instead?

Angie: A kiss?

Angie: You don't have to tell me twice!

Cody: Be still, my heart!

Angie: So, I guess we're, like, a thing now? I'll see you later.

Cody: See you later, love!

Brooke has been glued to the T.V all day, while her siblings were out on their dates.

That is, until Skip called to chat her up!


Ancha: Aa-whoooo! I'm helping you, Billy!

Why are you two always talking about babies?


Brooke: Because, I love babies!

Fern: You look happy. Did you have fun with Angie?

Cody: Yep! We're soulmates.

Billy! That's disgusting! That's not even your plate!

I love when the town is quiet and empty at night.

Brooke is spending some time with Ancha this morning.


Brooke: A nicely groomed coat to start the day!

Ancha: I love you!

Cody: Someone is after me! I can sense it!

Cody: He's back!

Left Hand: Mwahaha!

Cody: Aaaauuughhh!

When he's done with that:

Cody: Ancha! Can you sit up?

Ancha: I sure can!


This dog is smart! He always does tricks on the first try!

Billy is serenading his wife.

Cecily: Billy, you're so sweet.


But then she was off to work!

I sent everyone else to hangout at the park.

Brooke: Speak, Ancha! Speak!

Ancha: What are you going on about?

Cody and Fern are having a chess match!

Fern: Hmm. I guess I can put this one here?

Cody: This is tough! You are a worthy opponent, sister.

Look! It's Sim!Mariah! She writes the best legacies of all time. You should seriously check her out!

The family is gonna catch dinner real quick while they wait for Cecily to get off work.


Floor: I want to go home.

Fern: I don't want to eat here. Why can't we just eat at home?

Brooke: Didn't you hear Dad? We're waiting for Mom to get off.

Cody: Yee-haw! Giddy up, horsey!

Fern: I want to go home!

Cody: *horse noises*

Everyone's got their food! I bet Cecily cooked them all!

Fern and Cody wanted to eat by themselves.

The girls sure are grumpy today!


Brooke: They messed up my order!

Billy: Now, Brooke. I'm sure those people have been working very hard all day. Those cooks are your mothers friends!

It looks like Fern got something spicy to eat!

Fern: It's too spicy!

Billy: *burp*


Stay classy, Billy.


The girls hop straight onto their phones when they're done eating. They take after their mother.

And there she is! She got a promotion, too! She's close to the top!

Cecily gets some sleep after a hard day of work.

Ancha: *yawn*

Ancha: Goodnight!


Goodnight, Ancha! And that's the end of this chapter! All the kids now have partners! And I just realized that Skip, Dominic, and Angie all have Broke as their last name. I'll have to check next time I play to see if they're all related. Next time: Leisure Day! And we get to see more of Angie! I will see you guys next chapter! Tell me what you thought about this chapter, I appreciate your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment