Monday, February 6, 2023

The Wilde Legacy 1.5: Spring Fling


Good afternoon everyone! Welcome to chapter 1.5 of The Wilde Legacy! Last time: Brooke grew up into a teenager! She also found a boyfriend in Skip Broke and Cody met Angie Carpenter-Broke. Now, let's get started!

It's finally spring!

And everyone is waking up!

Cody: You should follow after mother and be a chef!

Cecily: You'd make good money. And It would be nice to have you in the restaurant.

Brooke: Omg, Mom! I just started high school! I just started working at the bookstore!

Billy: Take after your old man and start painting! Nothing like expressing your feelings on canvas!

Brooke: Alright, I'm outta here.

When she thinks her parents aren't looking...

Brooke: Heh heh. How about I express my feelings on this?

Probably should have made sure no one was looking when you did that, Brooke.

Cecily: Brooke! You're supposed to be a Good sim! Why are you playing tricks?! You better behave and get back on my good side!

Brooke: Relax, it was just a joke!

She got straight to work on the dishes.


Brooke: I want to be a good daughter!

Too bad she broke the sink in the process.

Brooke: This day just keeps getting better and better!

Fern: *absorbed in her book*

Mail lady: I hate this job! And I hate this mail!

Mail lady: Here are your bills and letters!

Mail lady: I quit!

Cody: The gnomes have taken over her brain.

The kids are finally off to school! I guess we can say they were on winter break or something. Also, random horses are blocking the entrance.

With the kids out of the house, Cecily and Billy can finally have some alone time.



But there's always work to do.

First homework session!

Fern: Lunch at school was ok, but nothing will ever taste as good as Mom's cooking!

Fern: Hmmm. Now, The Alamo fell in 1814, right?

Fern: No, it was 1836! Now I have to rewrite my whole answer!

Cody: What's 10x5?!


Ah, homework!

Brooke hurried off to work and the kids stayed to play on the playground.


Fern: I HATE geography!

Fern: But I liked the story books we read!

Kids are all home!

This little girl came home with Fern.


Girl: You have a lovely home!

Brooke is still trying to get out of trouble with Cecily.

Girl: It's so nice of your sister to help out. No one ever washes the dishes at my home!

Cody is in that king outfit all the time :D 

Brooke tries to finish her homework before school. She didn't finish it because she left for work.


Brooke: This is garbage.

Left Hand: Your brain will be mine!

Cody: Urk!

Cecily: I love my life. :)

And I love this painting! I'm keeping it.

Cecily: I think you should join the sports club at school. A great way to stay in shape!

Brooke: Mom, I'm trying to do my homework.

I got a message saying that a performance was starting, so I sent Billy and Cecily to go and watch.

First up is this guy! His name was Fred.

Cecily: Oh my gosh! I love this song!

Billy: I don't! *throws*

There goes a slice of pizza, flying through the air. I didn't see it hit the dude though.

This lady was up next to perform.

But Cecily has work, so they left early. Time to head home.

To your NEW home! I sold Billy's car, because I was tired of that little house. I figured we had been struggling long enough. They're not rich, but they have a little bit more money now!

Living Room.

Kitchen.

Dining Room.



And the upstairs!

Look who Fern brought home! Angie!

I'm excited to see her. Cody looks happy too!

They get straight onto the homework!

Fern: Ugh, homework is so hard!

Cody: I can't wait to grow up and not go to school!

Angie: Me too! Homework is the worst.

Cody: Hmph. >:/ 

Angie: Thanks for the homework help! See you at school!


Don't leave! They didn't even get to hangout much.

Ferns pie went bad just as she sat down to eat!


Fern: Yuck!

Brooke is back from work!


Brooke: >:/

Cody gets started learning the logic skill. I want him to be a doctor when he grows up. Gotta start early!

Billy: Ugh! The fridge is full of bad food!

This would've been good for the title shot. I don't feel like changing it now!

Cody is using the telescope too! I put it inside because I am scared of meteors :# 

This is Brooke's room.

And Billy finished another awesome painting!

It's foggy this spring morning. And cold.

Brooke: Of course I thought about you all night, Skip! We need to start thinking about what to wear to prom soon. We have to match our outfits!

Did you just eat a fly?


Cody: Yes. Yes I did.

Brooke: We're going to have soo many babies together!


In the future you can have as many babies as you want, but none right now!

Fern looks happy this morning! Perhaps she doesn't think school is so bad anymore?

Billy: The garbage is full again. I swear, these kids don't do anything!

Cecily: They're good kids. Be glad they're aren't burning the house down!

Billy: I know. It's just that I'm the only one that's allowed to make messes here!

Cecily: I know, dear.

Cecily: Now, do me a favor and take out that trash!

Billy: *grumble grumble*

Afterschool, Brooke speeds through her homework so she'll finish before the dance.

Skip is here! And he's already grown up!

Brooke: Hey, babe. Are you all ready to go? I just finished my homework!

Skip: Yep! The limo's waiting!


Also, it looks like his dad, Flat Broke, died recently.

At least they weren't the last ones there.

Twins are still doing homework.

Cody: Lets hope the police don't bring Brooke home!


Nonsense! Brooke is a good girl.

She's baaaaack! And she looks unimpressed.


Brooke: The dance was meh.

But you were crowned Prom Queen! And got a cute picture with Skip. Other than that, it was uneventful.

Cody is scanning the skies.

And Fern is having a tea party!


Fern: May I take your order, Sir?

Fern: One juice box, coming right up!

She quickly grew bored of that game and instead went for a book.

Cecily: Oh, just look at my studious daughters.

Cody: I'm studious too!

Cody: And I'm cute!


Yes you are.

Just look at his eyes! Gorgeous!

Hmm. Where could the family be going?

Why, to the park, of course! It's Love Day, so we're going to spend some time outside!

Brooke: If it's Love Day, shouldn't I be spending the day with my boyfriend?


Skip is a young adult now. You wouldn't be able to do much with him.

Brooke: I guess you're right...


Go spend time with your family!

Cody: Yay!


Brooke is just hanging out up there.

Cecily: I just love when we all spend time together!

Fern: Uh oh!

Fern: Aah!

Fern: Ow! That hurt!

Brooke always seems to have unfinished homework D:

Fern: Dad, will you please play catch with me?

Billy: Sure.

Billy: Here it comes!

Fern: I got it! I got it!

Fern: Yeah!


She's so cute.

I got Brooke a kicky bag since she can't really play on the playground.

Brooke: Aww, man.

Brooke: I'll get it this time!

Cecily cooked up some burgers for dinner.

Unfortunately, there was no room at the table for Cecily.


Fern: I caught a beetle today!

Brooke: Yay, burgers!

Cody: Yum!

Cody: We'll be home before the moon is up, right?


It is getting late.

Cody was so tuckered out when they got home, that he fell asleep in the rocking chair before I could send him to bed. Well, that's it for this chapter. It took me forever and a half to write this chapter. I was trying to write, finish an assignment, and play a video game all at the same time. Multitasking is not always a good thing! Next time: Fern and Cody grow up! There will be no more children in the household :'( I will see you next time, in chapter 1.6! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment