Saturday, February 4, 2023

The Wilde Legacy 1.4: Forming Relationships


The title picture is a spoiler, but I couldn't find any other pic that worked. Oh, well. Welcome back to The Wilde Legacy! Relationships start forming between the Wilde children and the neighborhood kids, hence the title! Last time: The kids were having a very happy childhood and we had a Snowflake Day party. Also, Cecily became an adult! Lets jump into this chapter! 



  The day begins with some fun in the snow.


 Also, Cody is a celebrity now. I don't know how that happened. No one else has any stars!


Cody: You heard her! I'm famous and you are not! Bow to me, peasants!


 Cecily: We can always ship him off to Mars and have Brooke as the heir. 

 Nonsense! Don't be jealous just because your son is now a celebrity and you aren't.


 Fern, who hates the outdoors, went all the way outside to tell a ghost story.


 Fern: And the vampire swooped down into the town to claim her next victim, the family cat!


 Brooke: Oh no! Not the kitty! 


 Fern: She quickly gobbled him down without leaving a whisker! 
Brooke: *gasp* 


Brooke rolled a wish to spend more time with mom. I always feel bad when kids roll those wishes. It makes me feel like they aren't getting enough attention!
 

 I'm sure there are people out there that would pay a hefty sum for a painting like that!
 

 Brooke: I love you, Mom! 


Brooke: Did you know that Tom Shallow has the charisma skill?
 

Brooke: Scandalous, right? 


 Meanwhile... 

Cody: I'm a horse!
 

 Left Hand: Don't be a horse! You're more of a dog kinda guy!
 

 Left Hand: Be a dog! 


 Cody: Curse you! I like being a horse!
 

Billy: I couldn't help but notice you arguing with yourself and just wanted to let you know that even though I think you're insane, I still love you, son.
 

 Cody: Thanks, Dad. That really helps.
 

 And then it was Billy's birthday! 


Billy: I look the same! 


 Fern: What?! I got killed by a shadow heartless!
 

Fern: What was I doing?
 

 Fern: Oh yeah! I was getting dinner!
 

Cody: How come I'm the only one who has been taking the trash out lately?
 

 Cody: You'll soon find yourselves in the trash if you don't start helping out!
 

 Fern: You may take out the trash, but me and Brooke are the ones who wash everyone's dirty dishes!
 Brooke: That's right!
 

 Dawn brings a special occasion. 


Brooke's birthday! 


 Yep, Brooke is turning 14 today! 


 Cecily: Yay! 


 Brooke: I wish to grow up cute! 


 Brooke: Whoa! 

 One last look at Child!Brooke. 


There she is! I gave her glasses because she looks cute in them. Brooke's new trait is Eccentric! Can you believe she went through the whole child stage without going to school at least once?
 

 Brooke: Yeah! This is awesome! 


 Brooke: If I'm a teenager now, that means I can start doing teenage girl things.
 

 Brooke: Like going on dates and getting a job!
 

 Billy: Don't forget, you still have to do your chores.
 

 Fern: And you can cook now, too! 


 Brooke: Wait a minute? Is it snowing?
 

 Brooke: Snowflakes! 


 Brooke immediately wanted a part-time job, so I let her get one at the bookstore. I don't usually let my teens get jobs, but we're still a bit poor, so the extra money wouldn't hurt!
 

 Brooke: I am now a bookstore clerk!
 

Well, look who showed up. It's Skip Broke with his little sister! And he's handsome!
 

 He was the first teenage boy I saw, so I sent Brooke to grab him before anyone else could. 

 Brooke: Hi! I'm Brooke! 
Skip: Skip. Nice to meet you!
 

 And then Brooke stood there forever instead of doing the actions I set up in her queue.
 
 Lee Chung: *makes snow angel face down*
 

 Who is this little cutie, you might ask? Why, it's Angie Carpenter-Broke! Her mother is Ruby Broke and I'm not sure who her father is.
 

 I had sent the twins to the bookstore as well so they could get out of the house, so Cody was already there to introduce himself. None of the kids have any friends because they've never been to school!
 

Cody: Maybe sometime we could go see a show at the theater! That would be fun!
 

 Brooke is still just standing there, not doing what I asked her to do.
 

Angie: Oh, Cody! You're so silly! 


Cody: I'm a pretty funny guy! I get it from the gnomes nesting in my ears.
 

 He then told her a 'secret' that a kid that sit's next to him in class smells like bananas and he didn't want to sit by them anymore. You don't even go to school, Cody!
 

 And then they played tag. Ahh, these kids are so cute.
 

 Brooke finally comes to her senses and starts talking. She had just been standing and staring at Skip this whole time. 

 Brooke: Today is my birthday! I had cake for breakfast!
 

 Skip: Oh! Happy birthday! 


 Brooke: Soooooooo, what's your sign? 

 He's an Aries, which isn't exactly compatible with Brooke's Cancer, but it wasn't incompatible.
 

Brooke: You don't have a girlfriend, do you?
 

Skip: Of course not! Why do you ask?
 

 Brooke: No reason. Also, do you mind putting the kid down? It's a little weird.
 

Who's car is this? It's ridiculous! Like, really? Why would you drive around in a car like that?
 

Brooke: Please don't break my heart and reject me!
 

Skip: Did you just...kiss me? 
Brooke: Yeeesss...? 


Skip: Well, do it again! 
Dog: I cant get into the bookstore! 

 Also, Cody is back there talking to strangers.
 

Brooke: Boyfriend and Girlfriend? 


 Skip: Boyfriend and Girlfriend!

 Mission accomplished! 


Billy's latest painting. It goes straight to Brooke's room!
 

 The first thing Brooke does when she gets home is call her new boyfriend.
 

Cody: This lot is so beautiful! 


 Cody: Uh oh! He's after me! 


 Cody: Somebody help me! 


Cody: I will not let you win! 


Skip: What's all that noise about?
 Brooke: Oh, that's just my brother being weird.
 

 Fern has just been reading in her sisters room all evening.
 

 Just a nice shot at sunset. 


 King Cody's at it again! 

 Billy: My liege! It is time for dinner!
 

Cody: King Cody is pleased. 


Fern: I hope we have more money when I grow up, because I don't want to get a job!
 

 Fern: I just want to read books for the rest of my life!
 

 Fern: Or I can pillow fight for money, because this is fun!

 Well, there are plenty of things you can do to make money in The Sims. Unfortunately, pillow fighting is not one of them. 


Kids end the day with some well deserved rest. And that's where I end the chapter! A lot happened! Next time: The kids finally go to school, among other things! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you thought! See you in the next installment![/center]






No comments:

Post a Comment