Tuesday, February 6, 2018

The Wilde Legacy 1.3: Childhood Happiness


Hey guys! Welcome to chapter 1.3 of The Wilde Legacy! Last time: Fern and Cody grew up! And I totally forgot to mention their new traits! Cody, who is Friendly and Insane, added Good Sense of Humor to his traits, while Fern added Hates the Outdoors to her traits of Absent-Minded and Bookworm. Now, lets get into this chapter!


Cody took a shower after playing in the snow, and decided he was going to wear his swimsuit around the house. And he looks adorable in it!


Cody: I have to wear my swimsuit if I'm going to be swimming with the Loch Ness Monster!


Cody: Look out, Nessie! I'll hide you from the helicopters!



Some cleaning going on around the house.


Fern snuck away into a quiet spot to read her book.


Fern: Hehe! This guy is so funny!


She finished reading just in time for dinner!


Billy: Cooking is a very important skill. Right now, Mommy does all the cooking, but you will have to learn eventually!


Brooke: Of course, Dad! I'll work just as hard as Mom when I grow up! I always brush my teeth, take my baths, and clean up around the house!


Brooke: What about you, Cody? Do you always brush your teeth?


Cody: Brush my teeth? Don't you know brushing your teeth allows the toothbrush trolls to live in your mouth? And they call me insane!


This bunk bed replaces the cribs! It's the cheapest one because we're still kinda poor.


Cecily was working overtime, so she missed dinner with the family. She works so hard! But, she has the day off tomorrow!


The kids all eat cake for breakfast the next morning.

Brooke: :)


Cody, there are plenty of chairs at the table for you to sit in!


Cecily is making herself pancakes for breakfast.


Cody: Everybody listen up!


Cody: This is my kingdom now! And I say listen to me, or it's off with your heads!


Cody: Now, get to it! Or it's off to the dungeon!


Cecily: All hail King Cody!


Brooke: You make a great King, Cody.


Look at those beautiful brown eyes!


Since Cecily has the day off, the family are going out! And yes, none of the kids have been to school yet. Seriously. Is there a mod to reduce the amount of snow days in the winter?


We still have Billy's fancy car, because I refuse to sell it and get more money.


The playground! I made it myself! It's called Walden Park. It turned out pretty good.


Cody makes a beeline for this thing!


Cody: Wheeee!


And Fern went for the swings!


I never really know what to do with the adults when I take the whole family to the park. So, Billy will just work on his guitar skill.


And Brooke chose the slide!


Brooke: Wooaaahh!


This is my favorite thing to do in The Sims 3. Have happy children having tons of fun! By far my favorite lifestage. They are just too cute.


Cecily is helping Brooke out on the swings.

Cecily built this igloo earlier and Fern climbed inside. Apparently being inside an igloo counts as being indoors! So Fern can still have fun with the family and be indoors at the same time! Nice.


I love it.


Everyone was getting cold and catching the sniffles, so it was time to go home. It was nice to get the family out for a bit.


Cecily: You looked like you had fun at the park! See, the outdoors aren't that bad!
Fern: I'd eat my own foot before I enjoy being outside.


Brooke and Cody are enjoying a game of Paper, Scissors, Rock!


Cody: Scissors!
Brooke: Paper!


Cody: I win!
Brooke: No fair!


Cody: Paper!
Brooke: Paper!


Brooke: Guess that makes us even!
Fern: Hmm...


Cody: Man, it was freezing outside today!


Brooke: Yeah! But is was pretty fun to play in the snow.

I feel like it's been winter forever! All seasons are set to 7 days, but winter always feels the longest!


Billy always paints the cutest paintings.


Cecily is getting started on dinner. Tonight is Ratatouille! She doesn't get to cook dinner for her family often because she's always at work.


Cody: King Cody will not tolerate this!


Cody: Vegetables for dinner!? Next you'll be leaving the windows open and allowing gnomes to nest in our ears!

Gnomes cannot nest in your ears, Cody.


Cody: You can't prove that! I'll bet they already took over your brain!


Cody: Bleeehh!


He grabs a plate to eat anyway.


Cody: Just because I'm eating it, doesn't mean I have to like it!


Cody: As soon as Mom and Dad leave the table, this is going straight into the garbage.


Cecily: As long as you wash your plate when you're done, dear.


The next morning...


Cecily: Yep! Party at my house! And don't forget the presents!

It's Snowflake Day!


Cody: I'm never going to fall in love! Never!

Sure you won't, Cody.


Cecily wanted to bake a pie for the party, so I let her.


Cecily: And it's delicious! Mwah!


Fern: No, Cody! The fire is this way! And tanks can't fly!
Cody: My tank can fly because it is magic!


Presents! The party is starting!


Cecily: So, did you know that I love cooking? Well, now you know!


Odin: How boring! Literally everyone knows you're a chef!


Betty Peterson: You cook? That's cool.
Billy: It's time for presents!


Stop looking like each other!


Brooke is up first!


I honestly don't remember what she got, but whatever it was, she liked it!


Betty here got a lamp.





Everyone liked the gifts they got!


The party wasn't very eventful. Everyone just opened presents and ate pie and left 😆 


Cody: I broke the toilet this morning! 😁

I don't think that is something to be happy about.


Brooke: Dad, do you think that I'm a star?


Billy: I'd say you're more of a jellyfish! Haha!
Brooke: That wasn't funny, Dad.


Fern is ignoring the conversation in favor of reading her book.


The parents get busy cleaning the bathroom.


Fern: I just read the most amazing book! It was full of princesses and knights and dragons!

Brooke looks like she has no idea what her sister is talking about.


Cody: My team will beat yours into the dust!
Fern: Oh no it won't!


Cecily: My children are playing video games! I should join them!

She also took a picture of them, as you can see on the wall.


Cecily: Player 3 has entered!


Brooke joins in to make the game fair.


Cecily didn't play long, since it's back to work for her!


That night, when she gets home...


Cecily: It's my birthday!


Cecily: I'm in my mid-forties!


And that's where we will end this chapter! Next time: Brooke becomes a teenager! My baby will grow up :'( It was gonna happen eventually. Let me know what you thought of this chapter! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment