Sunday, February 4, 2018

The Wilde Legacy 1.2: Winter Fun


Hello everyone and welcome back to The Wilde Legacy! Last time: Cecily found out she was pregnant for a second time and gave birth to twins! The twins, Cody and Fern, aged into toddlers and Brooke grew into an adorable child. Now let's get started!


Brooke: Looks like someone forgot to empty the potty!


Brooke: There! Fixed!

I love Brooke.


She hurries in from the cold to play with some toys.

Brooke: Gotta make sure this wheel is nice and tight. Don't want it to fall off!


Brooke: And we're off to the races!


Brooke: I didn't think of what to do after I won. Now I have all this prize money, and nothing to do with it! Ah, the struggles of a rich and famous racecar driver.


Brooke: Oh well! Breakfast time!


I bought Brooke a rocking horse! She deserves it.


Brooke: I love this rocking horse!



Toddler training continues. Should you really be discussing such a subject with the baby, Cecily?

Cecily: He's gotta learn eventually!


And Cecily's back to work! This time for good. We don't need anymore babies this generation.


Billy: A picture of my hard working wife!


Brooke gave little Cody a hug!


So cute!


So I let them play Peek-A-Boo so I can get more cute pics.


Cody: Where did sister go?


Brooke: No peeking!


Brooke: Peek-A-Boo!


Cody: Ah! There she is! She came back!


Billy: Yay, my children are adorable!


And I got it all on camera.


Cecily: There is no way I'm traveling halfway around the world just for a few pomegranates!


Billy: I'm sorry you had a stressful day at work, honey. Here's a hug!

Someone's going to have to pick up all those toys back there. And it's not going to be me.


It's funny how sims always want to pillow fight when they get really stressed.


But it does the job. It always makes them feel better.


It was really foggy that next morning.


Cecily: With this weather, we'll have to buy you a winter coat soon!


Brooke: Mom, would you please play catch with me?
Cecily: Sure thing, Brookie!


Cecily: Whenever you're ready!

I love it when it gets foggy in this game.


Brooke: Okay, here it comes!


Cecily: Nice throw!


Brooke is good at this game!


Brooke: Woah!


Just another day in the life.


Brooke: What's that Mr. Jingles? You love me?


Brooke: I love you too!


Billy is busy with his paintings.


And Cecily is busy with the twins.


So Brooke has to find her own entertainment. Should WOULD be at school right now if it hadn't been snowing since dawn. She missed a lot of school because of this weather. The only thing I don't like about Winter in Sims!


Brooke gets started on a snowman!


Brooke: Who knew snow could be so heavy?


Brooke: *pat, pat*


Brooke: Some more snow here, a couple of pats here and...


Brooke: Done!


Brooke: Snow angel time!


Brooke: This snow angel is awesome!

Now get inside before you catch a cough.


Brooke: Come one, come all!


Brooke: Your Queen has some very important announcements to make!


Brooke: There shall be free puppies and ice cream for all loyal subjects!


Brooke: Servants! Bring me my lunch!


Brooke: *takes imaginary bite of mutton*
Billy: I hope she saves room for her actual lunch.


Brooke: I pity the man that tries to make Queen Brooke eat her lunch. Especially if that lunch includes vegetables!


Billy: Apologies, my Queen!


Billy: But how will you grow your kingdom if you don't eat your lunch and get big and strong?


Brooke: Hmmm. Queen Brooke has processed your request and has decided to eat her vegetables just this once. For the good of the kingdom!


Fern has learned to talk!


And Cody has learned to potty!



Brooke is always helping around the house and I love her for it.


The family enjoy a dinner of cake 😋 


The next morning is the twins birthday!


Brooke: Gooooo baby sister!


Billy, why must you laugh at your children?



Candles are blown out!


Brooke sat down with a slice of cake before the babies even sparkled.


There's Fern!


And there's Cody!


Look at his cute face!

Cecily: Hi Cody!

That's a door, Cecily.


Brooke: Bet you can't hit me!


Fern: I bet YOU can't hit ME! Haha!


I think Brooke is enjoying having siblings to play with her. :)


That's a cute painting, Billy!


Cecily: Billy. Billy, hey Billy. Billy!


Cecily: I love you!


Billy: I love you too, dear.

I know they are going to be the cutest old couple.


I sent Cody outside to join his sisters.

Cody: I don't want to play with these girls! Don't you know my sisters are undercover agents for the FBI? They'll tell them all my secrets!


Cody: I'll play along this time. But just to keep an eye on those sisters of mine!


So, I was looking around town taking some scenery shots like I always do when my sims are sleeping at night, and I stumbled upon something pretty random.


A extremely singed Flo Broke walking her dog in the middle of a snow storm at 2am! Why is she singed? Why did she think now was the best time to walk her dog? What a silly old woman! She does have the unlucky trait. Perhaps she had some bad luck trying to fix a broken appliance? I will leave you to ponder about this peculiar situation! This chapter was a bit shorter than the others, but some things still happened. Next time: More of the kids just being kids. And Snowflake day is right around the corner! Let me know what you thought about this chapter, I love your comments and feedback! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment