Friday, February 2, 2018

The Wilde Legacy 1.1: Double Trouble


Welcome back to The Wilde Legacy! Last time: Cecily gave birth to the first generation in the form of a baby girl named Brooke. This time there will be more babies! Lets hop right to it!


Family photo! Kind of.


Cecily: What is daddy doing? Is he painting? Can you say paint?


Brooke: What is this nonsense?


Brooke: I'm just going to smile and pretend like I know what you're saying.


Cecily: Oh hey, I'm pregnant.

Yeeesssss.


Cecily: Back to teaching!


Brooke is a cutie when she's not screaming her little head off.


Brooke: I'm cute all the time and you know it!

Well...


Look at that amazing painting! And...I have to sell it. D:


I always try to have my sims eat meals together like a good family should.
Billy, I wish you wouldn't eat like your three year old does.


Billy: The good thing about being founders is that we won't ever have to deal with ghosts like the later generations will have to!


Billy: This dish tastes different. Is this a new recipe?


Billy: Thanks for cooking!
Cecily: c:


*sigh* She broke the T.V.


Brooke: Huuunnngggrrryy!


Brooke: Food, please?


Cecily: There, there. Mommy's here.


I realize this could have been the opening picture. Oh well!


Brooke: You're my hero, Mom!


Cecily: Oh plumbob!

Really? The sink too?


Good thing the repair lady will fix both!


Billy doesn't look too happy about mopping up that puddle.

Billy: *grumble grumble*


Brooke found the block toy!


Brooke: This is fun!


Brooke: I changed my mind! This is not fun!

Oh, bb!


The parents continue working on their skills.


Billy: Hug time!


Billy: You're pregnant again!


Billy: I can't wait to meet him or her!

I'm hoping for a boy.


Another dinner together.


Cecily is huge. It won't be long now!


Cecily: Hmph. Why did I decide to have another baby?


Cecily: Oh wait! I love babies!


Brooke is nearly potty trained!


And she's learned to walk!

Billy: Yay! You did it!


Oh, oh, oh!


Cecily: Don't just stand there! Do something please!
Billy: I have no idea what to do!


Cecily: Darn you, you incompetent husband.


Cecily: Oh! Here it comes!


A boy! Yes!


Cecily: His name is Cody!

Cody was born Friendly and Insane! Interesting. He likes the color lime, eating Porcini Risotto, and listening to Egyptian music. And he's an Aquarius.


Cecily: Uh, are there supposed to be two of them?

How? We can't afford twins!


I had to shrink the kitchen to expand the twins room.


There it is. It's really bare and empty looking! D:


The hungry babies get fed.
Cody's twin is named Fern! She was born Absent-Minded and a Bookworm. She likes the color orange, fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches, and French music (like Billy). And she's a Virgo. Um, what? Why don't the twins have the same sign?


Oh well. We have twins now.


Billy: Just because there are two more babies to love, doesn't mean I'll love you any less Brookie!


Cecily: So, we never made a final decision on those baby shoes.


Billy: To be honest, I don't think we can afford any baby shoes right now.


Cecily: You're right! We just had twins! We won't be able to afford anything!
Brooke: Daddy, you're in the way!


Billy: Don't worry. We'll find a way to get through it!


Cecily: You really think so?
Billy: Of course!


Awwww!

Brooke: I'm outta here.


Cecily decides to help her daughter with the logic toy.


Cecily: See? The circle block goes in the circle hole!


Cecily: Very good, Brooke!


I completely forgot that it was Spooky Day! Dallas and MaryKay Shallow have stopped by to Trick-or-Treat.


Dallas: Booo!
MaryKay: Aaahhh!

Dallas, leave your sister alone!


Dallas: Booo! Lame!
MaryKay: Trick-or-Treat!


Billy: Candy for the princess!


Billy: And candy for the cowplant!
Dallas: I was hoping for money, but whatever.

Now, run along and catch up to your sister!


Cecily: Ah! Someone's at the door!
Billy: Just Trick-or-Treaters, dear. I've already taken care of it.


Snuggles for the babies!


Cecily: This house is really starting to feel like a home now!

That's good.


The next morning!


Brooke is becoming a child!

Cecily: Yay!


Oops, she grew up in her PJs.


Everybody gets a slice of cake.


Brooke: I like the new painting you've started, Dad. I want to see you finish it.


Cecily: I hope you're selling that painting once you finish it!


Billy: Of course I'm selling it! Remember Brookie, there is no such thing as too much money. Do you understand?


Brooke: Yes, Daddy!

She's adorable! Her new trait is Perceptive.


Brooke's everyday outfit!


Brooke: Is this my bed? I love it!


Oh, precious child!


Another painting finished!


And sold.


I forgot about the twin's birthday. Any way here is Cody! He's got green eyes! Real cute, as you can see.


And Fern! She's got Billy's black hair and Cecily's brown eyes.


Billy and Brooke talk about the importance of hamburgers.


Billy: I'm glad you share my views on this, daughter.


Cody. You are cute.
I have a favorite.


That painting we sold got us money for a toy chest. There aren't any other toys around the house besides the toddler ones.


Brooke: New toys!


Brooke: Vrooommm!

This could have been the opening picture too! This is way cuter! But I don't feel like changing it now.



The teaching begins!


They are a cute little family.


And it's nice to see Billy out of his PJs for once!


Billy: I don't see anything wrong with wearing my pajamas all day. We save so much on washing!


Brooke is not amused.


Brooke: Whatever. I wear my pajamas to bed only! Goodnight!


And to bed she goes. Well, that's it for this time! Next time: Cody and Fern age up? Brooke continues to be adorable? Find out in chapter 1.2! Let me know what you thought of this chapter. I love getting comments and feedback! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment