Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The Wilde Legacy 1.0: First!


Hello everyone and welcome back to The Wilde Legacy! Notice the chapter number? That means the first generation has been born! Hence the chapter name being First! This chapter is also nearly twice as long as the previous chapters! Last time: Cecily proposed to Billy and they got married! They moved in together, got a new house, and at the end, we found out that Cecily is pregnant. Let's start right where we left off!


Billy and Cecily are sitting down to a dinner of mac 'n cheese. And Billy is spilling noodles everywhere.


Cecily: How do you feel about red baby shoes? Or would you prefer black baby shoes?


Billy: Baby shoes!?


Cecily: Well, yeah! I'm pregnant!


Cecily: Pregnant with your child!
Billy: I am pleased by this.


Billy: I can't believe we're starting a family!

Well, it was bound to happen. This is a legacy after all.


Billy: Why don't we celebrate this by some star-gazing, huh?


And so they go out to watch the stars. I really love this couple.


Cecily: *whisper whisper*


Billy: Oh, you!
Cecily: I know, right?

What are you two whispering about?

Cecily: Nothing!


The next morning: Cecily has to get a recipe book from the bookstore, so I send Billy with her so he can play for tips because we are seriously poor. Plus, he gets to work on his guitar skill!


Enjoy that Summer sun while you can. It'll be Fall soon!


Some sims were also here at the bookstore! Sherman Bagley decided to take a seat next to Cecily as she read.


And there's Heather Crosby. With her new baby! There were a lot of sims, as you can see. Hopefully they all decide to donate to Billy's guitar playing!


Ruby Broke is stealing our thunder! Then I realize Billy isn't skilled enough to play for tips yet. Oh well.


Cecily: I think your music is wonderful, darling!


Cecily: Let's grab some lunch!
Billy: Sure! All that strumming made me hungry.


They eat lunch at the Bistro, causing them to be even more poor. Even though the Bistro is more expensive, I always have my sims eat there because I like to see them!


Billy: They'll let us take our leftovers, right?
Hunter Cottoneye: Achoo!


Billy: Maybe I could use some in my next painting!


Cecily: No. That is a terrible idea.


Billy: Hey, I'm the artist here. You don't know anything about painting anyway!

Billy, stop bullying your wife.


Billy: Uh oh! I feel funny!
Cecily: Maybe this blog post will get me that promotion.


Billy: Aaaahhhh!


Cecily: Haha! That dog is so funny!
Billy: Did you even notice me breathing fire?

Like I said before, Cecily is addicted to her phone.
She wouldn't notice if a fox ate her!


Billy: I require to talk to your fetus.


Billy: Hello baby!


Billy: You don't like red baby shoes, do you?

What's wrong with red baby shoes?


Billy: Peek-a-boo!
Cecily: Oh, stop being silly!


Billy: Ah! We're so poor! How are we going to take care of a baby?


Cecily: Stay calm. We can raise our baby on love!

Uhh, you kinda need to raise it with money.


Cecily: Love never fails!


They go back home to relax the rest of the day.


Is that Iron Chef?


That's a nice painting! Good thing he's using paint and not food!


The next morning: Look at that belly! I kinda love pregnant sims. They get 100% cuter when they're pregnant!


Billy: So, what cookbook were you reading yesterday?


Cecily: It was a book of recipes to have in a new home!


Cecily decides to watch T.V from the dining room table.


Cecily: That woman is so clever to make a bread pudding for dessert!


Cecily: Wait a minute. That guy is also making a bread pudding! This is gonna be a close one!


Billy gets to work on his next painting.


Sir, your pants are ringing.


Billy: Hello? Luke McDermott?


Billy: You want me to send you a painting? Can do!

Sweet! I can already taste those simoleons!


Meanwhile, the ice cream truck is outside!

Cecily: Ice cream!


Cecily: Hmmm..... What to choose, what to choose...


Cecily: That freezer bunny looks good...

She got the fudge bar.


Cecily: Heeellloooo, ice cream!


Cecily: Sweet, chocolate goodness!


Cecily: Ahh! Brain freeze!


That evening...


Cecily: Labor!


Billy: Can't you just push it back in!?


When he's done freaking out, he drives his wife to the hospital.


Next time you see them, there will be a baby!


A girl!


Why do they take a taxi back, instead of their own car?


Cecily immediately feeds her new bundle of joy.


And snuggles her.


Her name is Brooke! She rolled Good and Easily Impressed as her traits. She likes the color violet, hamburgers (like Billy), and R&B music. Can you imagine an infant listening to R&B?


And this is her little room!


Billy finished that fish painting. It'll go to Luke tomorrow. We just had enough to furnish Brooke's nursery.


Brooke: For the love of sims, somebody feed me!


Daddy to the rescue!


Billy: There you go, baby!


See? I put that cute painting in Brooke's room.


Billy is going to deliver the painting for Luke. Look at those trees! I wish I had trees like that where I live. Imagine seeing trees with orange and red leaves!


The McDermott's live on this really cool looking ranch!


Billy: Hey, here's that painting you wanted. Pay me.


Billy: :)

It wasn't a lot, but money is money.


The next morning is Brooke's birthday!

Billy: Haha! You're growing up!


Billy: What a loser!

Cecily, you are smothering your child.


This is Brooke!


She looks a lot like mom. But she's still cute.


She pulls out her IF immediately!


Cute!


Billy: Here you go, Brooke!
Brooke: What's this?


Brooke: Is this food?


Brooke: It is food! Om nom nom!


Oh baby. You are cute.


Ah. So it begins.


Cecily: Her cry is that of angels!
Billy: Shut her up please.


See how much they look alike?


Cecily: Raaaarrr!
Brooke: *gasp*


Cecily: Tickle, tickle, tickle!


Cecily: Bye honey! I'm off to work!

Finally! We need money!


Billy begins teaching the skills!


Billy: Come on, sweetie! You can do it!


He eats dinner alone that night.


You look like you had a good day.

Cecily: Yep! I hung out with Odin all day!

Well, at least you're getting to know your co-workers.


That night!


An alien visit! I don't know who that random dude in our yard is.


She takes a scan of the trashcan.


Then she promptly leaves. Just as I am leaving you! The first gen was born! The legacy is officially on! Next time: More babies? Brooke ages up! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was a bit longer than the others. Let me know what you thought of this installment! I appreciate your comments and feedback :) See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment