Sunday, January 28, 2018

The Wilde Legacy 0.3: First Comes Marriage


Hello everyone! Welcome back to The Wilde Legacy! Last time: Cecily and Billy went on a couple of dates and officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. Now lets jump right back into it!


I put the picture they took at the restaurant on Cecily's bedroom wall. It's nice.


I'll be so glad when Billy moves in! I'm tired of coming to this dark salon everyday.


Billy: Marriage.

Glad to see his mind is in the right place!


Billy: I love you Cecily!
Cecily: I love you more!


Cecily: In fact, I love you so much, that I've got an important question to ask you!


Cecily: I wanted to know if you would-


Cecily: Oops!

Oh, clumsy sims!


Cecily: If you would marry me!
Billy: *gasp*


Billy: Yeah, I'll marry you! You don't even have to ask!


Cecily: Excellent!


Our founder is engaged!


Cecily: So, I was thinking red velvet for the wedding cake.
Shirley Lin: Wedding? I love weddings!


Billy: And it would be nice if the wedding was at sunset.



They talk a bit about their favorite colors.


Gossiping about your own engagement? Nice.


Cecily decides to call up the party right then and now!
Phone: *glitches out*


Constance Shelley: He's marrying HER?
Yes, her.


Cecily: :)

I love this dress! I think it came with Supernatural or Showtime? I use it all the time.


Billy: I take you to be my lawfully wedded wife.


Yvette Grisby: Aww!


Cecily: And I take you as my lawfully wedded husband!
Rayna: How beautiful!



Married!

Yvette: Aww! (again)


Nadine: Congratulations!
Billy: What a nice party.


And here is their brand new house! Built with the money Billy brought in.


Living Room


Kitchen and Dining room


And Hallway! Yeah, this house sucks 😅 I kept Billy's fancy car because it would have sold upwards of 60,000 simoleons! I didn't want to get rich so quickly!


Billy: Ahhh, my beautiful wife!


Billy: Tickle tickle!


Cecily: Oh, stop it!


So cute. I'm glad I went for Billy instead of Don Lothario!


Yeess, get to business!


It was a full moon that night. Oh, how I hate the full moon. Literally the only reason I have Supernatural is for the Build/Buy mode items. I do not care the slightest for creepy and kooky, mysterious and spooky sims.


Billy: I'm married! I can hardly believe it! *sniff*


Cecily makes mac 'n cheese for dinner. She finally cooks!


Billy: Mac 'n cheese? Bah!

Billy Wilde here is an Over-emotional, Inappropriate, Artistic, Loner, Slob. You really know how to pick 'em, Cecily. He likes the color black, hamburgers, and French music. His lifetime wish is Master of The Arts, which is to master painting and guitar, and he's an Aries.


He gets right on to painting!


Cecily: Mmmm! Smells good!


When she's done eating, she takes the time to admire her husbands painting.


Cecily: I married the right man!


Cecily wakes in the middle of the night feeling sick.


Cecily: Uh oh!


Cecily: Blaaarrrgh!


Billy wakes and gets some cereal before Cecily has time to get up and cook.


Billy: I should finish that painting today.


Cecily prepares her favorite for breakfast.


Cecily: Pancakes! Yay!


He finished it and it's adorable! It will go in the baby's room once they have one.


Since we have a T.V now, Cecily can watch the cooking channel and catch up on her cooking skill!


Downside to having an actual house now. Bills cost more!


Cecily: Omg! I'm MARRIED!


Cecily: Just look at my ring!


Cecily has had a wish to pillow fight with Billy for awhile, so I let them do it.


They look like they're having fun.


*WHACK*
Billy: Ow! OW!


Billy: Why'd you hit me so hard!? Watch where you're swinging!


Cecily: Sorry, I didn't think it was that hard...


They kiss to make it better :)


And then they both go right back to skilling!


But wait! A baby is on the way!

And that's it for this chapter! Yeah, it was kind of short. See you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment