Saturday, January 27, 2018

The Wilde Legacy 0.2: So This Is Love


Hello again! I'm back with the next chapter of The Wilde Legacy! Last time: We met our founder, Cecily! She moved onto the biggest lot she could find, got a job at The Bistro, and met a Mr. Billy Caspian and started a sort of romance with him. Now let's continue!


Again with not cooking your meals! You need to practice if you're ever going to be a chef!


Cecily: Oh sweet! I got a tan!

Let's just hope you don't get sunburned. Or spontaneously combust.


Cecily: It's so hot!

Maybe you can get Billy to go with you to the summer festival! You can cool off there!


So, again we go to the salon to see Billy.

Cecily: Shaka Bra!

Why is it always so dark in here?


Cecily: It's sooo hot outside, Billy! I got a tan just from eating my breakfast!


Billy: Is it any hotter than you? Wink wink, nudge nudge?


Cecily: I can see where you're going with this, so do you want to go on date with me?


Billy: Sure! It's not like I'm in the middle of my shift or anything!
Cecily: Cool.


Billy: I'm going on a date with a beautiful woman! This is amazing!
Cecily: :)


Woah. He's got a nice car. He's not even rich!


They immediately go for the water balloons, cause Cecily's still complaining about the heat.


Cecily: Bleeh!



Cecily: Get ready!


Billy: Ooof!


Billy: Haha! Good throw!


Cecily: That was fun, huh? It's almost like we were meant to be, hint hint!


Billy: No hints needed for me! I've liked you from the moment we met, remember?
Cecily: Oh Billy!


Cecily: Welp, I'm off to work!

It wasn't a very long date, but they still had fun.


After work, Cecily is...on her phone.


Who are you waving at? The cats on the screen?


Cecily: Eeeee! So cute!


Cecily: Yesterday with Billy was fun! I hope I can see my love again.

Why don't you call him up? Ask him out?


Cecily: Hey Billy! Wanna hangout today?


Cecily: Oh, you're at work and don't know what time you'll get off? Well, some other time then!

Oh...But you were working yesterday and accepted her date!
So I send Cecily back to the salon to talk in person.


He didn't seem very busy, so I got straight to business.

Cecily: Do you want to be mutually exclusive?


Billy: Of course!

Awww!


They go to the park for another date!

Billy: Woo! I'm Cecily's boyfriend!
Cecily: Love.


They dance for a bit.


Cecily: How about we move on to something a bit more romantic?


Like slow dancing!



I love watching sims slow dance. <3


He kept stepping on her foot!  😅


Billy: Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!


Cecily: It's alright. It's only the 6th time you've stepped on me.


Cecily: That was nice! Apart from me losing all feeling in my toes. What do you think about grabbing some dinner?
Billy: Dinner sounds amazing!


Luke and Ginny McDermott: Omg! It's Cecily! She rocks!

Why do they care? She's not a celebrity!


A romantic candle-lit dinner! Er, did you really get a cookie for dinner, Cecily?


Billy: Don't listen to Amanda! I don't care what you decide to eat for dinner!


Billy: As long as they didn't over price you for that cookie!


Cecily: I love this man!


I would never kiss someone right after they ate 😬


Cecily: Let's take a picture so we can always remember that time we ate dinner and made out immediately afterwards!
Luke: *rocks out on guitar*


Billy: Make sure you get my good side!


Cecily: Aww, we're cute!


Billy: Well, bye!

Don't leave!


Cecily: Hunter Cottoneye! He's totally my hero!

You've never met the dude!


Cecily: zZzCookingzZz

And that's it for this chapter! Next time: Another date? Marriage? Babies?! See you in the next installment! I appreciate your comments and feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment