Thursday, January 25, 2018

The Wilde Legacy 0.1: Here We Go!


Welcome! I'm your host Amanda and we are about to start an epic journey through 10 generations of sims! Are you ready? Let's get to it!


This is our founder, Cecily Wilde! I decided on Wilde as the last name after Oscar Wilde <3 . Cecily here is an Over-emotional, Clumsy, Natural Cook, Hopeless Romantic and Ambitious kind of sim. She likes the color Grey, Pancakes, and Country Music and her lifetime wish is to be a Five-Star Chef! Also, she's an Aries (like me)!


This is what her money got her after buying the biggest lot in Riverview.


A "Bedroom".


A Kitchen/Dining "Room"


And a "Bathroom"!


Cecily immediately goes to the bistro to get a job.


Cecily: One day I will rule this restaurant!

Yes, yes you will. But for now, you're washing dishes.


Cecily: Whatever. I'm fine with working my way to the top. I am Ambitious after all!

That's the spirit!


Next, I sent Cecily to the Salon because I know a certain someone is there...


It's Billy Caspian!


Cecily: Hey handsome, how ya doin'?
Billy: What's your sign? It looks like we're meant to be!

Yes. Excellent!


Cecily: So, you work here huh? That's cool.


Billy: Yeah, I'm a Stylist, although my lifetime wish has nothing do with my job.

Yeah, his lifetime wish is to master painting and guitar. I don't know why he's not self-employed.


Cecily: So I just moved into this amazing new house-


Billy: I don't want to hear about your home life.

Wow, rude.


Cecily: B-But... Aww...


Billy: I've got work to do.

And things started out so well!


Cecily stands awkwardly as Billy goes to work.

Buzz Rhodes: Flowers for my flower!
Hope Carpenter: Oh, how romantic!
Cecily: I will never find love like those two.


So she goes outside to mess around on her phone.


Cecily: Oh, those wacky cats!

I decide that I'm not gonna let Billy and Cecily end on a sour note.


Cecily: Billy! BILLY! I need to speak with yooouuu!


Cecily: Did you know that Buck Broke got a new job?


Billy: Lol, I had no idea!

Why is Cecily's shirt suddenly fuzzy?


Billy: You actually have a great personality, Cecily.


Cecily: Omg, don't you think it's a little too soon for that?

Why won't you two get along?!


Cecily decides to talk about something she likes. Cooking!


I like how they pretend to mix something in a bowl when talking about food!


This dude, I don't remember his name, called Cecily over for a makeover.


Cecily: Just need a haircut and a new change of clothes and the girls will be all over you!
Dude: You really think so?

Yeah, she's a horrible stylist.

Dude: What have you done?!
Cecily: *Poker face*


Cecily: I am amazing.
Dude: *Sniffle*


Cecily: I hope Billy wasn't watching!

He was watching.


I send Cecily to the park before she can mess up anything else.


She takes advantage of the stereo they have just sitting there.


She's so cute.


When she's done dancing, she greets some sims! The Ivanov family were also enjoying the park.


Cecily: So, I just got this new house and-
Nadine: I don't really care.

Why does no one want to hear about her house? Maybe because she doesn't actually have a house😅


They gossip a bit to make it all better.


Cecily: Haha, you're so funny!
Nadine: I know, right?


Nadine walked away, so Cecily decided to tell some ghost stories.

Cecily: It started long ago, on a night very much like this one!


Cecily: Monsters of all kind were creeping into the town...


Not that anyone was paying attention.

Rayna: Why wouldn't you listen to that young girl about her new house? Where are your manners?

You tell them, Rayna.


Cecily: And some say he still walks these very streets, searching for his next victim...


Cecily runs home after her spooky story, cause it's getting late.

Cecily: Home, sweet home!


She starts writing a love letter to a certain someone.


Cecily: Oh, if only you realized that we were made for each other, Billy!


Cecily is seriously addicted to her phone.


Cecily: Ahh, my one true love!


The...Fridge?


And so the day ends with some well deserved rest.


The next morning:

Cecily: Mmm! Bread and jam!

You're supposed to cook your own food! How are you going to be a chef if you never cook?


Cecily: I can't hear you over my tasty jam!


Cecily goes back to the salon to see Billy again.


Cecily: Hey Billy! Did you get my letter?
Billy: Yeah, I did. I wanted to tell you what I thought about it.


And then he just kissed her! It surprised and pleased me. I guess that love letter did the trick!


Awww!


Don Lothario. Just cause.



Well, this is progressing nicely.


Billy: Oh gawd! Do I really want to move this fast with a girl I just met?


Cecily: Yeah! I just got my first kiss!

Good on you!


Always on that phone!

Billy: Nice view.


Cecily: Ahh!

That's what happens when you're always on your phone. And I'm not replacing it.


Cecily: A cracked screen. Great!


No time to grieve! It's time for work!


Her first day on the job!


After work:

Cecily: Work today was so stressful! I'll never make it to the top!

Nonsense!


Cecily: I just want to sleep.

And we leave our founder for the first time! Next time: Cecily and Billy spend some quality time together!
Let me know what you thought of the first chapter! Next chapter will most likely be tomorrow. I appreciate your comments and feedback :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment